▪30▪

Outline- everything as is in the movies 

(Ah and sorry for not updating yesterday i had a very chaotic day 🙂)

Peter sat up. The world was slightly tinged with yellow, what is this place and why was he here? Peter looked around soon realizing that this space had many levels he looked downwards seeing most of his high school class and teacher.

The snap had sorted everyone into sections depending on where they had been for example Peter seemed to be with The guardians and Dr Strange. 

He made eye contact with Mj Who's eyes widened when she saw Peter. He was still in his suit she tapped Ned and pointed up and he looked up smiling when he saw Peter who was now hanging upside down mask off.

The rest of his class started looking up and noticing Peter who was relaxing and looking on hologram while upside down.

The people beneath him started to freak out as they realized he was spiderman, more the fact that he was covered in burns and cuts. 

Peter looked at the walls and realized he could see his class from another angle. Ned was sitting against the wall and Peter grinned slipping his hand through the wall and tapping him.

 Peter laughed when he saw his hand appear below him and thump Ned in the head. He proceeded to watch Ned get really confused and look up. 

Ned's mouth fell open and Peter jumped through the wall smiling and landing on Ned causing his class to look over from various positions on the wall. When Ned tried to walk back through the wall he couldn't Whereas Peter could slip between the floors really easily.

Ned gave Peter an annoyed look when Peter jumped through the levels looking for May's sector. She wasn't there. 

Peter dropped all the way to the bottom and found people wrapped in cocoons so that was Gamora and Nat oh no. Peter felt an odd tug as he began to slip away he shot a web at the pair of cocoons and pulled them with him. 

Dr Strange stood before all the dusted avengers in a sort of vision 

"Everyone it has been five years they need us" Peter quickly cut Nat and Gamora out the cocoons and they woke up suddenly.

"Oh so you are the spiderkid Tony did all this for!" Nat exclaimed "wait what?" "He saved the universe because he saw the Internship photo of you two" Peter smiled "awh!" 

They watched as  a glowing portal appeared Peter jumped up and swung through it everything would be fine.