▪16▪

Outline- well inspired by picture above 😂

Peter was super excited Mr. Stark had agreed to give him a driving lesson, Peter had been nagging for months it was the driving lesson or meeting the other avengers. Tony opted for the driving lesson. Considering it would be much easier to give Peter a driving lesson than explaining Spiderman was a sixteen year old kid.

Peter hopped into the car Mr. Stark had designated for today as Tony stepped in. It was on the less fancy end of the scale but it was THE Tony stark so less fancy was still extremely fancy. They pulled out of the garage and Tony guided Peter as he slowly drove round the compound on the third lap Peter had become a lot more confident and was driving a little faster.

Tony was lecturing Peter on the things you can run over and the things you cant run over.

"so Mr. Stark can i run over those two men because they are going too slowly" Tony lifted his sunglasses and peered at the men seeing Steve and Bucky strolling down the pavement.

 "yes i suppose so but never run anyone else over" Tony smirked and lowered his sunglasses again. "Mr. Stark why are you smirking do you know them?" "No Peter i dont" Peter grinned knowing these were the two super soldiers and he had a recording of Mr Stark saying Peter could run them over. Peter accelerated and  smashed into Steve and Bucky sending them flying. 

Tony lent his head out of the window and grinned at the two angry super soldiers as they marched over. "The kid did it not me!" They marched to the drivers side and Peter smirked before clicking the button on his watch playing the clip from earlier "so Mr. Stark can i run over those two men because they are going too slowly, yes i suppose so"  Tony blanched "kid that is betrayal!" "Nice to meet you guys I'm Peter Parker or Spiderman" 

The full wrath of the soldiers hit Tony who jumped out the car and started running away as Bucky chased him. Tony ran all the way but Bucky stopped and came back as Peter got out the car. "nice to meet you Peter I'm Bucky and that's Steve" he walked inside to introduce the boy to the other Avengers