▪34▪

Outline- Peter lives at the avengers tower

Peter was doomed.

A trip to Stark industries would never end well for him. Whether he was on it or not considering he lived at the tower.

Peter was freaking out by tinkering in the lab he had a full set of Iron Spider holograms open. Tony was watching the young boy concentrate as he spun across the room in his chair from surface to surface. 

"Hey Kid" Tony said as he sat on one of the desks near Peter and pulled up a hologram 

"Hey Mr. Stark!" Peter smiled and continued to sketch the designs in front of him. Peter grinned as he finished the idea and looked at the screw fittings he turned to Dum-E "Dum-E can you pass me a Phillips size two screwdriver?" 

Tony rolled his eyes without looking up "Peter don't even try Dum-E only knows how to use fire extinguishers when there isn't fire around" Tony looked up "Awh thanks Dum-E! are you such an efficient robot? yes you are!" Peter patted the robot on its one arm and Tony's mouth dropped open "Dum-E do you not like me or-?" Dum-E nodded and patted Peter on the head.

Tony grinned The robot was right Peter was simply too likeable. The Pair worked late into the night and fell asleep, Pepper came to check on them and saw the pair slumped next to eachother on their desks. 

Peter looked peaceful his curls falling over his forehead whereas Tony looked like a complete mess. Pepper smiled and took a few pictures before exiting the labs. 

The next morning Tony woke up and saw Peter asleep on his desk, Tony's heart dissolved Peter looked way too cute while he was asleep which in Tony's opinion was not fair at all because he looked ridiculous while he slept compared to him Peter looked almost angelic.

Tony left the lab not waking up Peter as he doubted Peter had slept in days as it was Monday. 

Peter woke to a tap on his shoulder he shot up hitting his head off the ceiling and falling down on his back. He looked up and saw a crack in the tile above him he jumped to his feet and rubbed his head.

Peter turned round to see the majority of his class standing astounded while Ned and Mj just looked concerned for the welfare of his head. He froze and turned slowly to Mr Harrington who had tapped his shoulder "oh uhm Hi Mr. Harrington" Peter smiled sheepishly. The teacher had fire in his eyes "Mr. Parker you should not be in this building!" Peter tilted his head "well I should be at school and school is in my house so I'm not sure what the policies on that situation are"

Mr Harrington raised an eyebrow and when he was about to say something Flash scoffed "No Way Penis Parker lives here" Peter flinched Flash would not make it through this tour "Well Peter you are here so tag along" The Intern doing the tour passed the group to Tony who had just arrived "Ok we will be touring the all the Avengers personal rooms!" 

There was an excited whisper and Peter's mouth dropped this was why Tony had asked him if he thought he classified as part of the Avengers Peter hadn't been paying attention so just nodded.

They went to the start of the corridor Peter's was the second room along so they reached Steve's first. Tony knocked and a grinning Steve opened the door. "heya Tony, Oh Hey Kids!" Steve opened the door revealing a large room with dark blue walls it was in a slightly retro theme Steve explained some of the Items and allowed a couple people to kick the punching bag in the corner of his room.