▪36▪

Outline- Peter is spiderman and Tony's son so he lives in the tower

Peter skipped down the halls of the penthouse searching for his notebook that he knew was around here somewhere.

Peter jumped onto the wall and up into one of Clint's Nests as everyone called them basically a small platform at the top of a post surrounded by more platforms. 

Peter enjoyed these as well they were i a good spot to hide and play pranks from as no one but T'challa could get up apart from Peter and Clint but its not like T'challa was in the tower often.

Peter heard murmuring and sat up on the platform, a group of people wandered into sight behind a tour guide. The tour guide asked Friday something and a pitch of sound only Peter could here resonated through the floors meaning he had to come to the main room.

Peter winced as he noticed the tour was his class. He rubbed his ear before popping his head over the edge "Jeez Malorie you didn't need to call me with Friday I'm here!" The Intern jumped at Peter's voice "oh sorry Peter is this really your class?" Peter looked at them and smirked "oh no never seen them before" 

His class looked at him in disbelief "but never mind that Malorie I don't mind tagging along I have to go to the Lab next anyways I think my notebook might be there" 

His class watched in awe as Peter jumped off the edge of the Nest and swung down a rope landing on the ground before following the tour loosely to the Lab.

He came in and Tony glanced over from talking to the tour "what ya doing Kid?" "Just looking for something" Tony turned back to the awed class "you are his class aren't you" 

Peter stood up from a cabinet he had his head buried in "no they aren't" 

Tony smirked "does that mean I can just say the name of your crush?" Peter's eyes widened as Tony turned to the class "His crushes name is-" Tony was cut off by Peter who was flying through the air at him they tackled but Peter pinned him down "Don't YOU dare Dad!" Peter said loudly as Tony chuckled beneath him.

"PENIS PARKER YOU JUST ATTACKED TONY STARK!?" screeched Flash promptly coming over and kicking Peter in the face. 

Peter was so done "You know what Flash" Peter said standing up and wiping a trickle of blood off his lip where Flash had split it "my name is not Peter Parker"

Everyone looked shocked as He turned to his class even Ned and Mj didn't know about this 

"Nice to meet you everyone I am Peter. Benjamin. Stark." Peter said punctuating each of his names loudly.

Jaws dropped "Finally Kid! you told them!!" Tony said happily. 

Peter turned to his class "what? you guys are looking at me like i lifted a warehouse!" 

Tony's eyes narrowed "Peter? That was oddly specific" Peters eyes widened "Oh Uhm I would never lift a warehouse why would i do that?" Peter stuttered.

Tony's face darkened "Run Kid" "IT WAS A MINOR ACCIDENT!!!" Peter screamed running out "PETER HAVING A WAREHOUSE DROPPED ON YOU IS NOT MINOR!!"