▪25▪

outline- peter lived at the tower under Tony's care May is off on a two year business trip.

Peter sat in class he wasn't really paying much attention as to what was going on around him. The school bell rang violently signaling the end of the lesson. Peter snapped out of his trance and looked up packing away his things.

He walked out the class and down to his locker where Flash started yelling "going to introduce us to your best friends the Avengers Penis?

"wait what?" Peter turned to Flash "were you not paying attention nerd we are going to the Avengers tower now" 

Peter flinched this is why Tony looked so smug this morning Flash was evidently about to throw another insult but a thick sketchbook flew at his head. Flash winced as the book hit the back of his head.

"Oh sorry flash I dropped my sketchbook" said Mj who had obviously hurled the sketchbook as hard as she could at Flash's head. Peter stifled laughter as he knew that would only make it worse for him. He looked at the book lying on the floor it had fallen open at a sketch of Peter Mj and Ned standing together each had writing above their heads.

Mj stepped forward and snatched up the book. Mr Harrington ran over "guys no no dont fight no violence Mj you shouldn't physically hurt people." Flash looked extremely smug, "not to mention don't give people good reasons to throw books at you" 

Mj laughed while Peter and Ned were surprised that no one got in trouble. Peter grinned and collected his things from his locker he would be staying at the tower after the tour anyway.

When the group arrived Peter stood staring at the doors, Avengers tower, his home. This would totally be the end of Peter. 

They stepped in and immediately heard a loud dramatic voice- Tony Stark. Peter tried to hide behind Ned much to the confusion of his classmates. 

Tony walked towards the group and Peter was stressing. "Hello Midtown Tech! It has been brought to my attention that this is an extremely special tour group" there was a murmur in the group "you wonder why? There is someone extremely important within the group who is special to me and the other Avengers." Tony grinned scanning the group smirking when his eyes passed over Peter hiding behind Ned. "oh and of course his two best friends" 

Peter groaned inwardly regretting coming. Mj and Ned thought this whole situation was extremely funny like the absolute funniest. They looked around taking the expressions of the class in most looked confused except for a few who seemed to be somewhat interested and then there was Flash all puffed up and smug standing between his two friends. Of course Flash thought Tony was talking about him the Ego on that boy is insane. 

When Mj saw Flash she snickered Tony also saw Flash and failed to stifle laughter. Flash looked surprised before asking "who is this special person?" Tony grinned "not who you might expect I won't tell but I hate to inform him that the others are joining us in a matter of seconds"

Peter didn't dare react everyone was watching for a reaction. Mj actually started laughing and had to cover her mouth as she watched the other Avengers appear. 

Peter grinned Thor was back on world but if Thor was here the so was- "peter" a voice whispered in his ear. Peter jumped about a foot in the air and spun around seeing Loki "OH MY GGGGGOODNESS UNCLE LOKI!!! YOU ARE BACK ON EARTH BUT YOU CANT SNEAK UP ON POOR INNOCENT PETER'S!!" Peter ranted and was still breathing heavily from the surprise. 

"ugh well now you have scared the web outta me can you take me back to Asgard or kill me? I must escape this painful torture!" Loki smiled mischievously as Loki does "nope sorry Peter you are stuck here"