▪13▪

Outline- Peter was captured by hydra and came back different, they lost the perky young boy to darkness. (sorry that sounds soo dark)

Peter was sitting on the floor in P.E when they announced the games, Peter would be playing on the boys team of tails. Unfortunately Boys had to take their shirts of and use it for a tail. Peter usually got out of playing this game Ned replacing him or faking sick.

This time he was not so lucky, "Parker that team" he said placing Peter in the Team that would play the game. Peter had on a hoodie and a long sleeved top. Hoodies weren't allowed so he had to take it off leaving him in the shirt. Ned gave him sympathetic looks and whispered apologies.

"what Penis can't handle taking your shirt off" Flash said snarkily pulling his own shirt of revealing no muscle at all. Peter smirked but didn't respond. "Peter shirt off now like the other boys" Coach Wilson said coming over. Peter backed away and shook his head, It was odd he used to be so happy and open but something held him back not letting his sleeves slip up his arms or ever take his hoodie off. 

"Peter you have to participate" The boy that never spoke then spoke "make me" he said challenging the coach. His voice was still kind, still the same. Flash swaggered over and grabbed Peter expecting to easily toss him as he usually did. Peter caught his arm and tripped him to the ground. Other members of the Flash gang tried to knock Peter down but he just stood allowing the boys to run into him.

"ok that's enough boys" coach Wilson said. He knew the boy hated getting bad grades "Peter you will fail this class if you dont participate" Peter sighed "fine but please dont pity me" Peter said pleading in his eyes.

"what would make us pity poor Penis Parker" Peter rolled his eyes and hooked his fingers under the edge of his top slowly pulling it up. Peter had extreme muscle but he also had scars. Hundreds of scars covering his body, He pulled the shirt all the way over revealing the marking on his back that read SPDR-1143-MN Ned gaped he knew Peter had scars but this was. Coach Wilson looked pitiful and Mj let out a breath this was why Peter had been avoiding her. Then she realized SPDR MN  Spiderman. He had been experimented on and tortured. what he wasn't expecting was for her to run at him and pull him into a hug, no one else expected it either, Mj was turned silent when Peter started avoiding her. Realization dawned on other people's faces when the looked closer as the inscription on Peter's back. 

Flash got angry Peter shouldn't get attention so he threw a punch at the side of Peter's head. Before Peter even turned his fist flew up and caught the punch. Peter grinned, actually grinned the secret he had been hiding was revealed he could be himself. They didn't take it too badly- hopefully.

A/N: I just want to say that you guys are amazing there are hundreds of you reading this from all over the world which is insane to me love you all!