▪29▪

Outline- Everyone found out Peter was Spiderman a few months ago and all the nonsense had been sorted out and Peter was back at school and had been for awhile.

Peter smiled it was nice not having to restrain himself in PE lessons. He was the best athlete for obvious reasons. Peter was watching as his coach waved his arms around dramatically trying to explain what they were supposed to be doing. 

Peter groaned this was all really easy for him so he would be really bored. 

The whole class noticed Peter's grumbling.

 "Mr. Parker you have never had a problem with these exercises before so why now?"  Peter looked at his coach incredulously.

 "Sorry coach I don't mean to be disrespectful but i train with that guy!" Peter pointed at The small Tv which had Steve's smiling face on it.

Coach Wilson nodded "Have you got anything to do then?" Peter grinned "Thought you would never ask!" "Only rule is no webs!" Peter laughed and nodded "Ok thank you sir" 

Coach Wilson nodded "Ok then everyone get going" 

The class moved to their work stations watching Peter carefully interested in what he was going to do.

Peter Noticed everyone was watching so decided it would be a wonderful Idea to practice the magic Loki had helped him with. 

It had turned out Peter had godlike heritage very distant but he did have it. Meaning he could wield a pale blue flickering magic. 

Peter sat down and made it look like he was meditating Everyone turned away and began to do the exercises until Ned  let out a muffled gasp. 

Peter was floating in the air he unfolded himself from the meditating position and started doing flips in the air. 

Most of the class had stopped now and were looking at him. Spiderman had magic? Peter glanced down and went to hover just over the floor. So it was less interesting "Since when could spiderman fly?" someone shouted Peter grinned "Since Mr. Loki taught Spiderman how to use magic" 

"Well Parker might you use said magic to help over here" Peter looked over to his coach who was balancing on a stool with a broom trying to catch a little bluebird.

 Peter grinned and whispered to the small bird that flew over to him, Peter started chatting with the bird now that was confusing.

His class watched as Peter dropped the bird to his side and a man with long black hair and green robes appeared floating in the air next to Peter.

 Loki was surrounded by the same sort of glowing aura as Peter but his was Lime green and danced like flames while Peters was pale blue and flowed like water.

There were gasps when Loki grabbed Peter and they disappeared into a rainbow mist. The rainbow light scorched a swirly pattern on the gym floor.

Peter's torso appeared through a glowing portal "sorry bout that coach" He waved his hand and the pattern vanished a pale hand grabbed Peter and pulled him backwards "No Peter we leave mortals in destruction!" "But Mr. Loki-" The portal closed leaving his class gaping.