▪22▪

Outline- Peter is Tony's son in this one

Peter and Tony had been cooped up in the lab for months trying to figure this interdimensional portal science out. Dr. Strange thought they wouldn't figure it out so asked them to do it to keep them busy. Little did he know.

Peter sat fiddling with the door sized metal frame he hoped this would work since they had been doing this for months. He sat back before connecting two wires. There was a small spark as Tony connected the same to wires on the other side. 

The room flashed a bright blue and two other people appeared and sat up looking around. When the light faded Peter and Tony were face to face with another two that looked just like them. Both just looked at each other in utter confusion. Peter turned to Tony "dad did we clone ourselves?" Tom sat up "what the heck is going on mate" Peter jumped the person who looked like him had just called the person that looked like Robert Dad and sounded British. 

Peter eyed them suspiciously "who are you?" "I am Tom Holland and that is Robert Downey Jr Who are you?"

Peter grinned "I am Peter Stark-Parker and that its Tony Stark" Tom looked at Robert and pulled him up. then turned to Peter "so you are spiderman?" He asked Peter's eyes widened "what how did you know?"

Tom looked concerned "well in out world you guys are fictional characters that Robert and I play in movies" peter started bouncing around the room "this is so exciting it worked!" Peter ended up upside down stuck to the roof. "so how do Tom and I get home" Robert asked leaning against the desk. Peter picked up a small handheld device " this should do it" he handed it to Tom "just hit the button" Tom helps Robert's arm and pressed the button but it pulled all of them into the rift. 

Peter sat up untangling himself from Tom he looked around Robert and Tony were no where to be seen. "Tom we left Robert and Tony behind!" peter exclaimed looking concerned. "well I am back but you are here on the set of the spiderman film" 

Peter jumped up excitedly "I have a film?!" "yeah you will have three but as of right now we are filming the second while the first was released last year"

"quick question does everyone in my universe have equivalents here? Cause those look like my best friends" he said pointing at Jacob and Zendaya. 

"ah yes they do. Z JACOB COME HERE!" Tom yelled the pair came over and gaped at Peter.

"Tom you have a twin?" Tom shook his head "no Peter here was experimenting with universal travel and accidentally did something that got us here"

Peter stood up "Peter Stark-Parker nice to meet you!" "Tom is he spiderman or does his power disappear when he came here?" 

"no idea there is only one way to find out" Peter jumped up onto the roof and stuck. "still have my powers" Peter said dropping from the roof. The three just gaped at him. 

"I need to get home so Robert can come back" they nodded and Peter pressed the button again Tom didn't go with him this time. Peter grabbed Robert and pressed the button again which pulled them back next to Tom and his friends. 

Peter held out a second device to the pair "if you ever want to come see us just put that on the floor and press the button" he said before vanishing.

"Peter! Are you ok?" Tony asked concerned "that was so cool dad that world has an actor for each of us! and I met Ned and Mjs actors and mine and yours and it was so awesome!!!!" Peter continued to ramble to Tony for hours.