"Can I type it in?" I nodded and handed her the remote to choose the song, the corners of my lips shoot up at her smiling face, I'm glad I could give her a smile everyday and make her forget her whole situation it made me happier too.

I think we're both the medication for eachother.

"Here it is" I let my eyes shift back to the screen and saw the song 'they don't know about us' from One Direction. I smiled at the tought of the song since it's kinda our story nobody exepts from Hyunjin and my mom knows about our relationship.

"ooohhhh" I heard my mom teasing while giving a thumbs up to Y/n

"Good choice" I said while giving her a teasing look she gave me the same one in return and clicked on play.

When we were singing we both looked at eachother not with a teasing look anymore but more a look of love, and when the next line came up we turned to eachother and came closer not caring anymore that my mom was just next to us looking.

'they don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's' 

We both smiled at eachother at the lyrics while getting lost in eachothers eyes where we were staring in what felt like forever.

"I don't wanna interupt you but the song ended and Y/n won!!" I saw Y/n turning her head to my mom "O-ow yeah, who's gonna go now?" she let out with a shy smile but getting more comfortabler.

"Jungkook?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at my mother where the sound came from "huh?" she let out a laugh "is it ok if I go now with Y/n?" I nodded "sure go ahead".

I ploffed down in the couch stuffing some chips in my mouth while growing exited to see my two favorite women in the world singing together.

"Mhm which song should we pick Y/n?" they both were thinking when suddenly Y/n went over to my mom and whispered something in her ear which made me curious.

"Ow yeah" my mom said and started typing the song, I turned my head to Y/n and she was just smirking at me 'what?' I mouthed but she shrugged with her shoulders not answering.

Suddenly a song started playing I looked back to the screen where the song 'positions' by Ariana Grande was played on, I knew what the song ment so a smirk started forming on my face.

'Said boy, I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday

Then make a lotta love on a Monday'

My brows lit up when she turned to me and sang this with a smirk and a wink at the end.

She's gonna be the dead of me

When they started singing to eachother more again I smiled at the sight of seeing my mom and Y/n laughing and having fun with eachother I'm glad they both get along with eachother.

After the were done we all sang some more songs until our voices couldn't handle it anymore, we were all laughing so hard at eachother I want this moment to last forever just seeing my mom happy again seeing Y/n all happy forgetting all her problems I want this.

I looked at the time and saw it was already 3am "we should probably go to bed" they both looked at me with a smile on their faces "how late is it?" Y/n asked "3am".

She nodded as answer "yeah we should" she turned to my mom again "do I need to help clean up something?".

My mom shook her head "no sweety go to bed now" she said with a wink which made me scoff I wanted to say something to stop her or get Y/n out of this conversation since I know she's kinda shy with this.

But to my suprise Y/n just winked back, my eyes sprung open and my mouth fell open but I fixed my face back again to not seem suprised.

She's getting more comfortabler.

"Goodnight and thankyou I had really fun" Y/n said to my mom "goodnight for you too and sam here" my mom answered, after that Y/n came standing next to me with a smile on her face.

I greeted my mom goodnight to and we both went upstairs to my room..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou  for reading!

Yk what the next chapter is already gonna be I guess..

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment it would mean a lot to me thankyou<3