"I wouldn't be here If it wasn't." Y/n pointed out.

Siyeon noticed the stressed look on her face and it seemed that the other girl hadn't slept much last night.

"This is serious." Siyeon thought.

"So what is it that keeps you up all night?" Siyeon asked.

Y/n sat down with a sigh and started to tell her everything that was on her mind.

Later:

Y/n's pov:

You had told Siyeon everything about the Bloodrage and the soulmate thing. The other girl had listened to you carefully and was now thinking hard about what to say.

"I didn't know about that." Siyeon finally said something.

"I was also a little taken aback when Dami told me." You replied and noticed Siyeon's frowned brows.

"If she learns how to control it, will she be able to switch it on and off by her own will? I mean that would help us a lot against the Skugga." Siyeon pointed out.

"I don't know. I may do some research about it in the ancient library." You explained.

"Good idea and what is this soulmate thing? Do you think you and her are destined to be together?" The blond girl asked.

"Dami does not doubt it and I start to believe it too." You admitted. "She is the most important person in my life. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I'm not sure if we should continue the Bloodrage training." You added after a pause.

"Well, I can't help you with that. Best you speak with your wife about it." Siyeon replied.

You nodded. It was true. You were scared that something bad could happen to Dami and you didn't want her to get in danger. In your eyes she was so fragile, but deep in your mind you knew that she was a lot stronger.

"But you can help me with something else." You said.

Siyeon's eyebrows frowned again, as she looked over to you with her brown eyes.

"I want to show Dami how much she means to me and how deep my trust is, but I have no idea how I can do that. I don't think words are enough to describe what I feel." You explained.

"Mhm. Let me think about it." The blonde girl replied and leaned back in her chair.

It took her at least five minutes before she answered.

"You have to give her something that represents your love and trust. Something she doesn't expect from you. You have to show her that you want to spend eternity with her and no matter what happens she always can trust you." Siyeon finally told you.

"And what could that be?" You wanted to know.

Your hopes got destroyed. There was not such a thing in the whole world.

"I give you a little hint," Siyeon said and pointed at her ring finger.

Suddenly it made click in your head and you knew what she was referring to.

"Rings?" You asked.

"If I remember correctly you didn't get the chance to exchange rings at your wedding because it was a forced one." The blonde girl smiled.

"You are right. That would be perfect, but it has to be a special one." You replied and already had a plan in mind.

"Good, but now I have some questions. Why did you tell me this and not Sua? She is your best friend." Siyeon asked.