chapter 16

Sam pov...

That bitch, how dare she kisses my Willi, even after seeing that he was with me, she went ahead and flirted with him.
And Willi, that son of a bitch, he responded to her kiss, fuck his ass.
If the police didn't show up on time, we would have killed someone.
This is what happened.

We usually drank from de quench but that night, Tasi decided we visit Shicagos, for a different experience and it was indeed a different one.

Immediately we entered, people identified me and cheered, best feeling.
But they were this other girl there, Winny Tembo, the daughter of Dominic Tembo the owner of the company Zambezi cement LTD.
She was as popular as I was, coming from way back at the international school of Lusaka.

I never liked her and she equally didn't like me, but who cares.

Tasi, Jamie, Willi, and I entered and we were given a VIP welcoming plus, our table was in the VIP section, opposite stupid Winny and her squid; Michel, Benjamin, Nigel, Bupe, and Tiyonga.

We stole the show and that annoyed them.
She started winking at Willi and he went out.
After noticing that he had gone for a long time and stupid Winny was nowhere to be seen, I followed and found them in the female's bathroom kissing, so stupid and disgusting.

I pulled the bitch's hair and dragged her to follow me.
When we reached my table, I hit her head against the table and she started bleeding.

Seeing this, her friends rose against Me and tried to attack me, but Jamie protected me.

It was at that point that a fight started at the club.
30 minutes later, the police arrived and took all of us.
When we reached outside, the media was all over, flashing their cameras and trying to get information.
I hide my face and I couldn't even have the guts to look at anyone.
I knew if daddy found out, I was died.
They refused to take me to my car and made me board that disgusting Kasalanga for prisoners.

When inspector Mwanza, daddy's friend saw me, he ordered the officers to take me home.

" She is here inspector, thank you,"

" Any time Mr. Kangwa," the inspector answered before hanging up.

That stupid officer told on me.

I could sense how upset daddy was, he was seething with anger, just upon looking at me, but hi I didn't care.
That man didn't know what that bitch Winny did, that caused all that commotion.

" And where are you coming from young lady?" He asked, turning to look at me with smock coming out of his ears.

" I went out with friends," I answered rolling my eyes.

" Do you know what time it is Sam, you got us worried," mother cried, holding my hand.

" Am fine mother," I answered pulling my hand out of her hold.

" The inspector told me what happened," he stated," why have you chosen to bring disgrace to this family?"

" Someone just provoked me, I didn't intend to fight with anyone," I protected.

" Why did you even go there?" Mother worried.

" What do you want me to be doing, locking myself up in this prison of a house?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

" There is a project that you are suppose to be working on, have you even for a day been part of it?" Daddy seethed angrily," you are the head of the department but Sandra has been handling everything and what have you been doing? only you can know,"

" First of all, I never pleaded to work for your company and I never told you to make me HOD of any department, so stop trying to act like am so accountable to you," I pointed and mother pushed me to fall, but I maintained my balance.

" Stop talking no sense," she warned.

" Just stay out of this," I protected, pointing at her.

" Sam stop saying that," Eva added her voice like anyone had asked her to.
I saw Dorothy immediately gesture for her to stop talking.
Good, because the words I would have told her, would have haunted her all her miserable life.

" If I had an option, I would have thrown you out of my house so that you can go out in the streets to suffer," he said fiercely.

" Jaden,'' mother and Dorothy protected.

" You are such an embarrassment, Samantha, sometimes, I even wonder if you're my daughter,"

" Well do it Mr. Kangwa!'' I dared seething angrily," this house is a prison, and leaving it, would be a pleasure,"

Who did he think he was? Did he think I was scared of leaving his prison called a house? I hated it after all and leaving would have been a dream come true.
Willi was there and I knew he would take of me even though I was upset with him.

" Am 22years old, old enough to get married, find a job, have a house, and be independent, but what have you done? you have held me in this place, where I can't have freedom in the name of ruining reputation.
Am sick and tired of it.
So I dare you, get rid of me, let me go and find my life Mr. Kang.......was,"

Before I could finish my last sentence, a hot slap hit my right cheek, causing me to see stars and shut my mouth.

" Jaden!!" Mother and Dorothy shouted.
" Daddy!'' Becca and Eva cried.

Becca immediately started crying.

" Take her to her room," mother ordered and Dorothy did just that.

" You shouldn't have done that Jaden," mother warned.

" Oh Just shut up Natasha, the reason why she is like this is because of you, you have spoiled her in the name of making her happy," he condemned, looking at mother, who was holding me in an embrace.

" She hasn't spoiled me!" I stormed, forcing out of her embrace," she loves me and has done all she can to make me happy, but you, on the other hand, the only person you care about is Eva.
she maintains a fake image that you want me to imitate?
She is like an angel in your eyes and everything she does to you is perfect.
Me on the other hand, you regret having me as a daughter right? And you expect me to behave?" I cried, tears welling down my cheeks.

" Can you seriously compare yourself to Eva? She is way better than you," he said and ran upstairs.

" Go to your rooms, we will talk later," mother said and followed daddy.

" Can you compare yourself to Eva? She is way better than you," those words echoed in my ears, as I stared at Eva, who was standing at the first stair.

I ran upstairs, passing her and not saying a word.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment.