chapter 4

Eva's pov...

" Am so excited for tomorrow," I told nanny Dorothy as we were seated in my room," I don't know why, but it feels like a dream that am finally going to work tomorrow,"

" Am happy for you my princess, this has been your dream since childhood," she reminded me.

" Grandpa started the company, daddy took over and improved it. Sam and I will take over and make it to be the most standing insurance preferred by the whole world," I recall telling nanny Dorothy when I was just 12.

" You will surely do it, but you need to work hard first," she said and gave me my school shoes.

" You have made us proud darling, especially your parents," she praised, with that proud smile, she always had after looking at me.

" Maybe daddy," I said suddenly gloomy.

" I know where you are going with that, but baby, it's not like that, she....," She started and I guess guilty stopped her.

Though nanny Dorothy would always assure me that things between me and mother were fine, I could tell from looking at her face that she believed me but to try and protect me from getting hate, she always gave me false hope.

" It's like every day, she gets worse, and the more I try to convince myself, the more my conscious proves me wrong, maybe something happened at my birthday or there is something more to it, cause it's not normal," I Complained, sorrowful and she pulled me in an embrace immediately.

" Am here and I love you so much," she whispered to me as she brushed my hair with her hand.

" Nanny Dorothy.......,"
" Shishi," she whispered, placing a finger on my mouth.

" Now let's prepare what you are going to wear,'' she said with a radiant smile, that smile, that always gave me comfort, that smile that always assured me that all was well, It is that smile that would always give me hope for better days, one that I needed at that point.

********......

Sam's pov...

After the argument with my mother in the morning, I decided to sleep the whole day, because for some reason my sleep seemed to be the only place where my dreams came true, it was the only place where I was the queen and no one decided how my life ran or ruled me.

The disturbing phone call woke me up,
And after looking at my screen, it showed an unknown number.

Could it be one of my ex-boyfriends? Or probably someone trying to ask for money?

" Hi, darling?" A girl's voice sounded from the phone, it was familiar, but I just couldn't remember where I heard it,

" Hi??....'' I answered, still trying to figure out the person.

" It's Tasila you bitch," she exclaimed.

" OMG, hi love," I greeted, remembering her.

" I heard you are back?" She asked,

" Yes baby, I am,"
" And you couldn't tell your best friend?" She complained, making me feel guilty.

That bitch was the only friend I had, all the others only tried to get something from me, either money or my boyfriends.

" Am sorry, I was just caught up with so much, you know how my parents can be,"

" I will let it pass," she said laughing.

" What's funny?"
" Your voice, you sound like a fool trying to explain itself," she laughed again.

" To hell loser,"
" Anyways, what're you at, any plans, or do you have a curfew?"

" Nothing and no, I don't have that no sense, am a big girl now,''

" Good, then am inviting you for a night out...."

" Text me the place I will be there," I said before she could even finish her sentence.

" Good, see you then," and she hung up.

That's what I missed about her, she always knew how to make my evenings a blast.

*******

I entered de quench night club which was as Loud as always.

I spotted Tasila who was seated with two handsome guys,
  never gets old.

After she had seen me coming, she ran towards me and threw her arms around me.

" Hi there,'' I greeted Pecking her cheeks.

" I missed you so much," she cried,
" I missed you too," I said, smiling shyly.

" And I must say, you are looking very beautiful," she complimented.

" Awww thanks, and you don't look bad yourself,"

I was wearing a black pair of jeans with a gray t-shirt written,
''I Own The World Bitch''.
I had put on black Nike sneakers that matched my cap.
I usually Preferred no make-up when I was upset, so I didn't wear any.

" How was London?" She asked as we were heading to her seat.

" Amazing, but as always, Eva was there to ruin things," I answered wincing at the mention of Eva's name.

" Your sister is a pain in the butt," she commented and we both rolled our eyes in irritation.
" Tell me about it, "I muttered.

We reached her table and found the two handsome guys she was with.

"  Allow me to introduce to you these handsome men am with," she stated," this is Jamie," she said, pointing at the guy on her left," and Mr handsome over there is Willam,"

The Willam guy was Staring at me with so much lust and admiration, which was kinda uncomfortable, I Know I was beautiful, but such a staring, you could tell someone had already undressed you.

" Gentlemen, this is Ms. Samantha Jaden Kangwa," she introduced.

One thing I loved about Tasi was that she was like my royal announcer, she knew how to make my audience tremble.

" Asin Jaden Kangwa, the owner of GAI?" Williams spoke amused.

" Yes baby, she is the daughter of the billionaire," she added, causing me to smirk.

"Am honored, to meet you" he said, standing up.
He placed a kiss on my hand, turning my smirk into a smile.

" Nice meeting you Samantha," Jamie who was stretching his hand to greet me said.

" Please call me Sam," I demanded shaking his hand and he nodded.

" Hi Ms billionaire's daughter, are we going to just end on the title, or are we going to test the billions," a  lady seated not far from us asked.

" Yes come on!" " spoil us!" People started shouting.

" It goes like this! Sam!! Sam!! Sam!!" Tasi shouted and they all began shouting my name.

That was the best feeling, the feeling of royalty, the praise, and honor, that is the place I belonged to.

" Make your orders, worst yourselves, and when you are done, come back for some more, it's on me," I announced and they cheered.

" Welcome home my friend," Tasi shouted, throwing her arms around me.

*********

Thanks for reading, don't forget to give your views in the comment section
Please vote.