Epilogue

Death wasn't as final as I thought.

After I passed away, my soul didn't go to the underworld like I expected. Instead, it went to my father to join his ranks.

My father did want me to drop the gem inside. A lot happened in the moments leading up to my death. As the chasm was closing, my soul and my father's presence managed to push Erebus out into the chasm. It swallowed him whole, leaving him with no vessel to use. My father stayed until the gem was returned to him, which was when I dropped it into my wound. Now that he has it, it is safe and sound.

Now my father has appointed me as a first lieutenant in his army. Since I wasn't a seasoned demigod, I had very little knowledge about battle and fighting in general. He had turned me into a lesser known celestial body, something that humans will not be able to find just yet.

I get to see Nico though. Over the years he seemed to come out of his shell. I followed his journeys. He finally found another love. Will Solace. He looks the happiest he has been in a while. Will is his exact opposite but he's perfect for Nico. He has brought out a different side of him that I forgot existed.

For now, I'll be in the stars, waiting to see him again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh and it's over!! Thank you so much to everyone who has gotten this far. I truly truly did enjoy writing this, but man, college sucks. I'm glad that I have ended this chapter in my life, albeit it being at 1:30 am on a random Friday haha.