Chapter 5- Part 2: The Live Stream

Charlie's POV:

I can't believe it. I'm finally dating the love of my life. I can tell Leo is nervous about management possibly finding out just by looking in his eyes.

I grab his hand and squeeze it tight whilst rubbing my thumb over his hand stroking it.

"It's okay love. Don't worry. Everything will be okay I promise." I told Leo.

"I know Char. I'm just afraid of what our manager's going to say or even do." he replied.

"I understand. But hey no matter what happens I'm always going to love you and be here for you." I said.

"Thanks Charlie." he replied.

*Time skip: 3 days later*

Leo and I are getting ready to do an Instagram live stream. We're so bad with doing them. We always say we're going to go live more often but then we don't.

As soon as the live stream starts people start flooding in and so do the comments.

They ask us things like "when is the new song releasing?" and "where do you want to go next on tour?"

Leo simply tells everyone how we want to try and tour everywhere again, including America this time. Well, as soon as everything opens back up to where we can. And as far as the new song goes, all we are saying for now is soon. Not that it's going to be a delayed release. Just that we wanna keep it a surprise.

While we are answering questions, I subconsciously put my hand on Leo's thigh and gently start stroking it.

Leo doesn't seem too phased by it and continues talking to the viewers on the live.

People immediately start commenting things such as "Omg Chardre's real." and "Is Chardre real?"

Leo and I exchange a look before he grabs my hand, interlocking my fingers with his. He just looked at me and smiled. I returned it.

I couldn't help myself and I leaned in and gave him a few pecks on the lips before pulling him onto my lap and wrapping my arms around his waist.

He happily leaned back and almost immediately relaxed into the embrace.

I kissed his head and then worked my way down to his neck, and then his shoulder, leaving soft kisses all the while. Nothing more, nothing less.

I worked my way back up and separated the space between our lips both of us closing our eyes, and this time kissing him passionately and holding the kiss out for longer than two seconds. He returned the kiss as he grabbed my hands interlocking his fingers with mine, and my arms still around his waist.

At this point the live stream was the last thing on our minds. We had completely forgotten about it.

The only thing either one of us could focus on was the other person.

And that alone was enough for the both of us.

To be continued....