Chapter 1- Part 2: Stay Frosty Tour

Charlie's POV:

I got Leo to calm down so that he could eat breakfast and finish getting ready. He looked exhausted. He had really dark circles under his eyes. It wasn't hard for me to tell that something was heavy on his mind. I just couldn't figure out what.

"Need some help with that?" I asked Leo. He was struggling to get his bags into the tour bus.

"Might not be a bad idea." He replied.

I went over to him and helped him load his bags up. All we had left were our personal bags that we would bring in with us right before we left.

Watching Leo struggle with his bags made me realize how weak he was feeling. He's never struggled with his bags before. I need to get to the bottom of this and figure out what is going on.

*30 minutes later*

Leo and I are on the tour bus now. We're heading to our first destination for our first show in over almost 2 years. Covid really messed everything up.

I was scrolling on my phone when I heard cute little snores coming from Leo's bunk. I opened the curtain ever so slightly.

Leo had fallen asleep. I gently pulled the blanket up to his neck, trying not to wake him. I never realized his facial features until now. His jawline, his cheekbones, his nose, his lips. They were beautiful.

I subconsciously started rubbing his back. I was surprised when he didn't wake up from the sudden touch of someone else.

I closed the curtain and went out to the little sitting area where our sisters were playing Clue.

To be continued...
That's it for "Chapter 1- Part 2: Stay Frosty Tour." Part 3 coming soon.