Chapter 1: Stay Frosty Tour

Leo's POV:

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly.

"Leo wake up mate it's 10:00am you need to get up."

"Did I seriously sleep past my alarm again?"  I thought to myself.

"Huh? Oh um yeah sorry. I'll be downstairs in a bit." I told Charlie.

"Okay just try not to take too long. The tour bus will be here in about two hours to pick us up." Charlie said as he walked out of my room.

I got out of bed exhausted from the night before. I had a late night last night. My anxiety started getting the best of me but I didn't want to wake Charlie up so he could help me calm down. I just layed there until my body gave out and I finally fell into an uneasy slumber.

I grabbed a towel from the closet and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on and allowed the hot water to hit my body as I slowly began to wake up.

After I finished showering I put on a pair of Calvin Klein boxers, grey  sadboi sweatpants, and Charlie's butterfly hoodie (we basically share clothes at this point).

I walked downstairs to find Charlie on his phone eating a bowl of cereal while Shay was in the other room yelling at whatever video game he was playing. It was most likely Warzone. He seems to rage at that the most.

"I see someone finally made it out of bed." Charlie said while making eye contact with me.

"Heh yep. Guess so." I replied back a bit nervously.

"Is my anxiety seriously getting that bad again?! Why can't it just go away?"  I whispered to myself.

Apparently I didn't whisper it quiet enough though because Charlie heard me.

He stopped what he was doing and he came over to where I was standing. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started whispering comforting things in my ear such as "It's okay Lion. Just breathe." As a way to calm me down. It worked too.

I started to calm down and I was able to make it through the rest of the morning without having an anxiety attack.

To be continued...
So this is the end of the first part of "Chapter 1: Stay Frost Tour." There will be 3 parts to each chapter. Uploading the next part soon. 💜