Chapter 6-Part 2: The Argument

Leo's POV:

I woke up to someone's arms tightly wrapped around my waist. The memories from last night slowly began to pour into my brain.

Charlie and I did some things on a livestream that we probably shouldn't have.

Blair, which is our manager, probably saw the live or has at least heard about what we did.

I slowly move from the bed, being careful not to wake Charlie. I grabbed a pair of boxers and my red thrasher hoodie and went into the bathroom to shower.

I turned on the water and let it hit my back. I was only in there for a couple minutes when I heard footsteps and suddenly felt a pair of warm hands begin to rub my arms and my shoulders.

I instantly knew it was Charlie. I'd know his touch from anywhere.

He kissed my shoulder and rested his chin against it. We stood there in the shower swaying side to side for what felt like an eternity. It was only about fifteen minutes though.

We got out of the shower and as I was drying my hair and my upper half, Charlie took his towel and started gently drying my lower half. God this man and his sexiness is going to be the death of me.

We got dressed and we cuddled in bed and watched movies until we had to leave for a meeting. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and my slides and we were off to our meeting with Blair.

*Time skip: 1 hour*

We arrived at the place and headed inside. Blair was waiting for us in the meeting room. We locked gazes and I immediately became self conscious. I always do when he's around.

Charlie noticed and squeezed and rubbed my arm, as he had his arm wrapped around me, to try and help calm my nerves.

We sat down in the chairs next to each other and impatiently waited for Blair to speak. Charlie grasped my hand under the table and started to stroke it with his thumb. Thankfully, Blair didn't notice.

"What the hell was that last night?!" He asked out of nowhere, with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Look we can explain we.." Charlie started but Blair cut him off.

"You better get to explaining then!! Do you have any idea as to what you two could have risked by kissing and sh*t on your little livestream last night?!" Blair shouted. He was really pi$$ed.

"Leo and I are together and there is no way that I'm ending our relationship because some homophobic $h*thead can't accept people for who they are!" Charlie yelled back.

Charlie grabbed my hand tighter as he dragged me out of the office and back to our rental vehicle.

I had a bad feeling that something like this was going to happen.

Charlie hugged me tight as I cried in his arms, my hoodie sleeves creating sweater paws and covering my face as tears fell down my cheeks rapidly.

He whispered soothing things in my ear and I eventually stopped crying.

He kissed me with so much passion. I didn't want it to end.

To be continued...