Chapter 7-Part 2: "She so mean, slip it in no Vaseline"

Charlie's POV:
⚠️SW/smut warning⚠️

The way Leo had angled the laptop was perfect. Everyone could only see our faces. I pushed him down on the bed so that he was laying on his back and climbed on top of him in a straddling position.

I kissed him hard and turned my head to the side to deepen the kiss. I pulled Leo's hoodie off and made my way to his neck.

I began sucking on his sweet spot. The hickey from before had disappeared. Well, until now that is.

I sucked and bit the area until there was a big, deep, purple mark. I then moved to his jaw and did the same. He let out small moans as I did so. I placed gentle kisses all down his body until I got to the hemline of his boxers.

I kissed his slightly erëct cøck and began rubbing it to cause even more of a reaction and turn him on more. He moaned quite loudly. I kept this up for about 5 minutes until he started getting impatient and began bucking his hips upwards.

I tugged on his boxers asking for permission before continuing. He nodded his head yes and I grabbed ahold of each side and slowly began pulling them down. Once they were off I took my own off and started to slowly grind against him. He was a squirming, moaning, and groaning mess underneath of me.

He threw his head back feeling the pleasure. I took this time to start fondling with his bälls whilst still grinding hard on top of him slowly. His hands moved to either side of him and he gripped the sheets in his fists, arching his back slightly. His breath became unsteady as I continued and I picked up my pace. His lips parted a little as he let out a breathy moan.

I moved my hand down to his cl*t and pressed hard. (we're gonna make him a rare form of intersex).  His body began to shake as his ørgäßm took over. He cämë all over my hand, my lower half, and the bedsheets.

He was out of breath just from this and we hadn't even done much of anything yet. I moved myself up to his ear and asked "Do you want to continue baby?" He nodded his head in response. "How far do you wanna go then?" I asked again. "I want you to f*ck me Charls" he whispered in response.

"Do you want to use lübë or no?" I questioned. "No and I don't want you to prep me with it either" he replied. I knew exactly what he meant by that. I nodded my head and I moved back just enough so that I could lift Leo's legs up slightly and get a better angle of his expøßed høle.

I didn't even bother asking about protection considering the fact that he's pregnant and it isn't really going to effect anything if we don't. I gave him a quick glance before slamming my full length into him.

He let out a moan and I stayed still for a few minutes so that he could adjust. Leo wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into him. A few minutes went by and he gave me the okay to move.

I slowly started to thrust in and out of him. My slow thrusts soon became quick and hard as Leo asked me to go faster and harder. I was practically pøündïng into him at this point. There's no way he's gonna be able to walk or even move after this.

He was moaning louder than I had ever heard him. His nails dug into my shoulders. He put his head in the crook of my neck as I continuously pøünded his t!ght høle. He started to shake again as his second ørgäßm took over and he $qu!rted everywhere whilst screaming my name.

I cämë in him just mere seconds after, but I continued to thrust slowly yet deeply to help him come down from his high. I pulled out of him and moved so I was laying beside him. He put his head on my chest and it was only a matter of seconds before he fell asleep.

I realized he had never ended his live and I turned it off. I fell asleep shortly after. If Blair wasn't happy about a simple hickey then he most definitely isn't gonna be happy about this.