Chapter 5-Last Part: The Secret Gets Out

Charlie's POV:

After kissing him for about eight minutes straight, I moved back to his neck, but this time kissing right below his left ear.

This action produced a very faint moan from Leo. I could barely hear it myself. There's no way anyone on the livestream could hear it if I could barely even hear it and he's sitting directly on my lap.

I smirk against his neck and kiss his newly found sweet-spot repeatedly.

He puts his head back, resting it against my right shoulder as I continue to kiss his neck, his breath noticably unsteady.

I started sucking and biting his sweet-spot causing his eyes to roll back from the sudden wave of pleasure that struck him.

Even though I'm not doing much, Leo had never felt anything like this before now, causing him to have the reaction that he did.

Realizing that we are still live, he bit down on his lower lip in attempt to silence and prevent any moans or whimpers wanting to leave his mouth.

That's when I snapped back into reality myself and realized that we were still live as well.

We didn't care. We didn't stop.

I continued my actions, making sure to leave a deep, red and purple mark on his neck.

I kissed the spot over and over again causing Leo to squeeze my hands due to the pain it caused from me previously biting the now tender area.

He let out another moan, only this time a little louder. I could hear it better this time, but I don't think anyone else could.

I worked my way up and kissed his jawline. I then moved one hand to his chin, forcing him to look at me.

I reattached my lips to his and continued to kiss him passionately.

I removed my hand from his chin and relocked our hands together.

To be continued....