Chapter 7-Part 1: The Twitch Stream

Leo's POV:

Here we go again with another f*cking anxiety attack. Charlie managed to help me get my breathing back on track. One of the worst things with them is they always make me both dizzy and nauseous.

Charlie got me some water and I took small sips from the cup. He continued to rub my back for a few minutes before stopping.

"Are you okay enough for me to go back to answering emails luv or do you need me stay here for a few more minutes?" he questioned.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry baby" I replied.

With that Charlie went back to what he was originally doing and I decided to watch Arcane on Netflix on my own laptop.

After watching for a while, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. It was about 7:00pm when I went to take a shower and 8:00pm when I got out.  I didn't realize how long I was in there for.

Charlie got a bit worried and came in to check on me. Good thing I had a towel wrapped around my waist or else he would've seen everything. It isn't that I don't trust him with my body. It's just that I'm insecure and don't want to show him my body just yet.

Once I assured him that I was okay and just lost track of time, he interlocked my fingers with his and gave me a slow, passionate kiss on the lips before leaving the room so I could get dressed.

I threw on my red thrasher hoodie and a pair of Calvin Klein boxers before heading back to my laptop.

This time I decided to do a Twitch livestream. I hardly ever do them and I want to start going live on there more often.

I sat down on the bed, plugged my headset into my laptop and started the live. Viewers and comments began to flood in within seconds.

Some were asking the usual and questioned how I was, why haven't I been live in ages, when will new music be coming? The usual things we get asked when either one of us go live on any social media platform.

Others however were asking about the other night with Charlie on our Instagram livestream.

I tried my best to ignore the comments but it became difficult after a while.

That's when I decided to take a break from answering questions and  started playing some League of Legends to distract my mind from the comments. Thank God it actually worked.

After playing League for about an hour, I said my goodbyes to our fans and started to plug in my laptop on the table beside the bed.

I was so exhausted that I completely forgot to turn off the livestream before laying down for bed.

What everyone saw next was sure to get us into a sh!t ton of trouble.

To be continued........