Chapter 1- Last Part: Stay Frosty Tour

Leo's POV:

I was half asleep and half awake all at the same time. I heard foot steps and shut my eyes again in attempt to fall asleep completely. I felt the curtain get pulled back and I immediately knew it was Charlie. He started rubbing my back and I couldn't help but give a faint smile. His touch makes me feel safe and him alone makes me happy. I heard him walk off as my body completely relaxed and I drifted off to sleep.

*45 minutes later*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm this time. I forgot I had even set one.

I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and a tear fell from my eye. It rolled down my cheek until it fell in the sink. The tears started to pour and I couldn't stop them. I looked and felt so miserable. I wish all this pain would go away. I wish I could tell CJ everything. But I can't.

I calmed down a little but my eyes were red, swollen and puffy. I didn't bother to try and wait for that issue to be fixed though. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Charlie cooking while our sisters were playing board games.

Charlie noticed I had been crying. He came over to me and took me into his warm embrace. He hugged me tight as more tears began to fall. He didn't say anything. He just held me tight as I cried. He knew I  needed to let my emotions out. And I did just that.

To be continued...
This was the last part of Chapter 1!! See you in Chapter 2!!

Disclaimer: Everything will be carried into the next chapter.