Chapter 6-Part 1: A Livestream To Remember

Charlie's POV:

After a few more minutes of kissing him, we both had to pull away to catch our breath.

I pulled away first, sensing that Leo needed a break, and to be honest, we both did.

We were both panting and our chests were heaving. As our breathing became steadier, I slowly began to gently stroke Leo's cheek, keeping eye contact the whole time.

Leo leaned his head forward, connecting his forehead with mine.

He initiated a few pecks, softly kissing me on the lips.

I slowly move my hand down his arm, making my way to his hand where I wrapped my hand around his, Leo's hand remaining on his thigh.

I move my hand away long enough to end the live. I put my hand right back where I originally had it afterwards.

We sit there for about ten minutes, just staring into each other's eyes, me still holding Leo in my lap.

We eventually switched positions. I'm now lying on my back with Leo laying on top of me, his head in the crook of my neck.

I had one arm wrapped gently around his waist, whilst the other is slowly rubbing and massaging his neck and his back.

I kissed him on the head a few times before pulling the duvet up to his waist.

It didn't take him long to fall asleep. I fell asleep shortly after, holding the love of my life in my arms as we both drifted off into a deep, peaceful slumber.

To be continued....