Chapter 3-Part 1: The Appointment

(Author's Note: I might try and make each part of one chapter have different names but it'll still be the same chapter)

*Time skip: the next day*

Leo's POV:

Today's the day of my first ultrasound and I am beyond nervous. I don't know what to expect. There are so many thoughts racing through my mind right now. I'm doing my best to stay calm.

Charlie said he'd drive me to the appointment. I don't think he even knows what to think about the pregnancy. All I know is that I can't even comprehend it myself, and I'm one month exactly today.

We got into the car and started driving to the appointment.

*30 minutes later*

We arrived here at the place and I'm starting to get really nervous. I'm seeing my child, or even children for the first time.

They take us back and have me lie down on the bed. It was very uncomfortable. Charlie sat in the chair that was next to me and up against the wall. The doctor sat down next to me as well, but on the other side.

She lifted my shirt enough to gain access to my stomach. She put this gel on my stomach and it was absolutely freezing. It made me shiver.

She used the little camera and moved it around on my stomach along with the gel.

"It looks to be twins. They look more like fraternal though because there is a little wall in-between the two." The doctor spoke.

I was shocked. I didn't expect to be having twins. Then again I didn't really expect any of this. God I'm going to be huge and my back is gonna kill me. My lower back especially.

She printed off I think like seven photos. She handed them to me and we left the building. We went back to the tour bus and I lied down in my bunk, already exhausted from the day. But I had a lot more to do, such as a meet and greet, sound check, and a performance. Those were at least the last I heard that I still had to do.

All I did was stare at the ceiling above me. "Should Grant know about this?" I ask myself quietly. Thankfully no one was around to hear it.

Part of me feels as if he should know, since he is the father. But at the same time I'm not sure about telling him. What if he hates me or something?

I guess there's only one way to find out. I picked up my phone and called Grant's number...

To be continued...
That's it for Chapter 3-Part 1: The Appointment. Part 2 going up later.💜