104

Typing.
________________________

Jeongin looked over his shoulder as the two men, aka the loves of his life, entered the cafè. A bright smile immediately displaying on his face as he went to embrace them, not minding Felix who stole glances from behind them.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Minho spoke, eyes fierce as they held up a facade. Cause deep inside he wanted to engulf the boy woth love.

"I'm fine, and also, Felix is not a threat-".

"Though, anyone else in this cafè can be baby..just a single person looking at you can prepare their own funeral with fine words" Minho spoke, getting slightly aggressive in his tone, looking at the younger and smaller boy with eyes that could kill. And if Jeongin didn't stand there working in public, he would have melted in their arms.

"Your so possessive I swear to fucking-".

"Shh baby, your working..you aren't behaving bad when working am I right?" Hyunjin spoke, smile covering his stone cold face.

They were the complete opposite, and Jeongin wondered how many sides he could be into..cause really, the difference in these two men made him a tiny bit confused, but he loved it.

"Blah, blah, blah..so came here to stalk me or?" Jeongin smiled, turning around to go back behind the counter, organizing some things here and there.

"Nah, we just want for our baby to get the permission to go home, so I can wreck you bad" Minho spoke as he eyes Jeongin's perfections, and the way the rope around his waist defined it perfectly.

Jeongin had to bite his lips at that idea, he definitely did not need another day of being tied up and wrecked..he knew they were horny, but everything they got even more wild and kinky..which he did like, but man he needed his legs for work.

"So we're doing the dirty talk now? Give our baby some peace-".

"I can fuck you even more harder if you want?" Minho smiled as he interrupted Hyunjin, sending a wave of shivers down his spine as he blushed like a mess.

"Enough, be quiet..and Minho control your damn animal like hormones, they're showing" Jeongin rolled his eyes as he served two cups of coffee in front of each one of them.

"How though? Look at you with that apron on, ready to be fucked in it till you pass out from exhaustion" Minho smiled, clearly joking as he gave the younger a teasing look.

Jeongin just giggled in response before making another order for another costumer.

"You both need serious therapy" Jeongin smiled.

"We are in therapy..sex therapy" Minho spoke optimistic, like he stated such as amazing fact.

"And I am in 'I ignore your ass' therapy" He smiled again, ignoring the man's blabbering.

Oh how sweet the love seemed to be. But secret feelings lie deep down, and Jeongin knew by each day there went, they would swim to the surface. And the knowing smile on his face, showed that.
________________________

Thus chapter is a mess, but it was the purpose of filling in so meh-. I am also planning out a new book, but the publishment isn't promised yet. So it might not be published, or I perhaps get others ideas. But you can go to my profile for more information! :).