87

Red.
_______________________

After the long deep talk, and getting unbelievably closer, they opened up the cafè again ready to take in any costumers. Jeongin stuck to cleaning, since he genuinely liked it, but also took and made some orders now and then. It made him happy he actually got a chance to create something, and he was seriously really starting to enjoy working. He knew he had a break on Tuesday, but he honestly did not want a break, he loved spending his time on working in such a nice place. And most of the costumers were nice.

Even though there ways came in new costumers each day, along with some regulars. He still felt like he would miss this place, even if it was supposed to si ply be a place to work, he had grown a weird form of attachment to it, like he found comfort in being there in general.

He just loved the atmosphere, and Felix was also one of the things that actually made this place relatively betted. He also loved every single corner of decorations and interior design, it really was his style.

And he had never thought he would come to such a moment, were he actually started considering what his education choice might be.

Something where he could create atleast. That was his only 'must' for now. It was small but meant a lot to him thst he would be able to make something out of working, and making coffee was actually starting to become interesting.

"Innie, we're closing in 10" Felix yelled from one of the back rooms as he made an order by himself..it was plain black coffee, which was easy enough. It was actually the first thing Felix taught him, and he caught onto it pretty smoothly.

He sat the cup down on the 'to go' counter and yelled out the name on it, turning his back immediately due to embarrassment.

What was he embarrassed of? Nothing in particular, just simply his anxiety making fun of him.

And yet soon enough the cup of coffee was gone from the counter, and Jeongin felt comfortable turning around.

The clock was 11 pm, which was relatively late..and was probably the only cafè open to such late hours. But Felix did mention half of the people who works there was pretty much night owls, so they were fine with working late shifts.

"Let's start cleaning up, the cafè is pretty much empty, besides us" Felix spike with a smile, immediately picking up the trash to go out to behind where he would throw it out in the big containers.

Jeongin simply nodded, starting to wipe off surfaces with a wet cloth, dusting it off for good. They stayed quiet, wanting to focus on their individual task, and Jeongin was way to much inside his own head, to pay attention to the figure walking up to him.

"Hey".

Jeongin turned around quickly, eyes wide as he felt his heart almost jump out of his body. The latter just laughed happily, watching the boy's cute expression change to a calmer one.

"Hyunjin, you legit made my heart sink" Jeongin complained, turning around to continue wiping of surfaces.

"Sorry baby, I've waited outside for about 10 minutes now, got kinda bored" Hyunjin chuckled, taking a seat by the counter.

Jeongin shook his head, already having a feeling he would come earlier just to watch him, like it was Hyunjin after all, so you couldn't exactly blame him for his obsessive behaviour.

"Minho is missing you" Hyunjin spoke as he leaned against the counter, wat hung Jeongin smile softly to himself.

"I'm glad he misses me" Jeongin spoke, blushing as he thought about the night before.

He heard the door open from the storage room, and out walked Felix, hands now empty and a small smile on his face as he approached Jeongin, not realizing the presence of another male there.

"What took you so long?" Jeongin questioned, turning to look at the man with a small smile.

"Saw a fucking spider" He shook his head, wanting to get the picture of the creepy insect out of his mind.

Only now when he turned to fully look at Jeongin, did he notice the other male in the room.

"Oh who is that?" Felix asked, eyes darting between the incredibly handsome man, and the cute boy beside him.

"Uh..this is Hyunjin..." Jeongin explained, genuinely nervous to see their reaction to each other.

He knew Hyunjin was quite obsessive over him, so he probably wouldn't feel that scared to lose the boy to some sunshine that works at a cafè like Minho would, but there was still an intimidating gaze in his eyes.

"Oh is he.." Felix trailed off, looking at Jeongin for confirmation.

He simply nodded with a smile, glancing at his feet as he fiddled with his hands.

The atmosphere definitely changed, so Jeongin averted his gaze to everywhere but the two men. His eyes landing on the clock, realizing it was 10 minutes above 11.

So he scurried towards the door and turned the sign for the final time today, hoping it'll ease the silent tension in the air.

"We should finish cleaning up, before it gets too late" Jeongin spoke, retrieving with a smile, hoping it would change the harsh tension in the room.

He had a feeling Hyunjin would react this way to him getting a friend, and he knew it was to inspect them and for the younger's protection, so he wasn't mad. But he also knew when he needed to chill out.

So he simply embrace Hyunjin, smiling as his arms wrapped around him tightly, in a protecting matter, bringing him unbelievably close.

Felix just nodded with a small smile, eventually letting Jeongin be with his lover in peace..having no problem cleaning up for him.