37

Soft.
__________________

Jeongin felt his heart pound of his chest, practically feeling like dying. Why did he feel like this? It was just a goddamn shirt..well...his goddamn shirt. He felt so small in it, and the worst was, the cologne was ten times stronger on it. Jeongin felt dizzy by the intoxicating smell, trying to get used to the fact that he was wearing Minho's shirt. He was so focused on the smell, that he didn't even pay attention to Hyunjin who was beside him, watching the boy lose his shit oh so slowly.

He felt unbelievably sensitive right there and then, wanting to get wrapped up on either of their arms. He didn't know why, he thought was inappropriate to think such ways. And the worst was the butterflies in his stomach, creating pure chaos.

"Your gone baby" Hyunjin spoke, chuckling a bit as he watched Jeongin in full enjoyment, practically melt right there and then.

That damn nickname. It might aswell be his actual name now. He wanted to be called that, and only that. Was he really starting lose his shit, and accept that there's no denying that he may actually have quite the feelings building up for these two men?

It was impossible not to, especially when they gave him such a precious nickname, that made him fall apart everytime he heard it. When they intoxicated him with their oh so different yet so addictive colognes, made his heart flutter. When they cared for him, taking him out for car rides, giving him new experiences. This was beyond fucked up, but he loved it. He loved feeling their arms around him, as he stayed close to them.

Crazy how just two months ago, he was highly against them..and now, he was a complete mess, begging for the to never leave him.

"Mm..can't help it" Jeongin managed reply, feeling so overwhelmed he felt the urge to have a pair arms around him, and that's when he approached Hyunjin, demanding affection right on the spot.

"How can I say no to you baby" Hyunjin chuckled, making Jeongin blush like crazy.

Jeongin just let himself melt in Hyunjin's arms earning a chuckled from the man who laid down.

"Minho would break, if he saw you like this" Hyunjin chuckled,.mentioning to Minho who was called on fo work as an emergency cover up, die to one of the other workers getting injured on the work place..and he gladly accepted the chance to make some extra cash out of that. "You look better in our clothes than in your own..you should wear it more often".

"Only if it's been sprayed with your own colognes" Jeonfin stated, earning yet another lewd laugh from Hyunjin.

"No matter what you will practically melt to the floor. Your red as a tomato, I'm almost concerned that your sick and not flustered" Hyunjin shook his head, changing their position.

Could anything be more perfect than this moment? Maybe if Minho was here, but other than that, then no. And was he completely lost in his own little world, revolving around them, and them only. The world he was skeptical about and wanted gone, but eventually got so drawn by the amount of beautiful unicorns and candy flossed clouds.

He couldn't imagine he wanted to report this man to the police, and he was oh so thankful he didn't.
___________________

Did I just write a while chapter based on complete fluff, yes, yes I did. Am I concerned..maybe. but did it turn out better than i thought, hell yeah.