41

Christmas.
___________________

"Wake up baby, we're here" Hyunjin's soothing voice could be heard. Causing him to whine as he he opened his eyes, making eye contact to an unbelievably close Hyunjin.

That cause him to look down onto his lips, making sure to not get too close. Blush creeping onto his face in the meantime. They were unbearbly close, and jeongin felt his body slowly heat up. He couldn't help but to look away, unbuckling his seatbelt as he focused on Minho, who laid out a big blanket for them to sit on. Eventually getting quite excited to watch the sunset with the two men.

You could say his been avoiding his feelings a lot, but was obviously melting when they laid just a single hand or him, or spoke to him like he meant the most to them. It made him so unbearably soft, that he felt like a pure teddy bear, getting hugged till dead by an obsessed baby. Other than now it was both an obsessive tall man, with such charm. and a possessive man, who was rather attractive because of how direct he was. And Jeongin obviously loved those traits of them, wanting to just be seen as a perfect boy in their eyes.

Hyunjin eventually pulled away, blush on his cheek aswell. but being the gentleman he was, he let the door stay opened, as he gave the younger a hand to get out of the car, still slightly sleepy, but that would eventually go away sooner or later.

They took their seats on the blanket laid out for them, Jeongin immediately cuddling up to Minho, smiling as the man wrapped his arms around him. Yet smoked wilder once Hyunjin decided to tickle his feet, holding his legs like they were the most precious things in the world.. well in both Hyunjin's and Minho's eyes, they were.

Their moment of fun got interrupted once the sky turned orange, causing them all to look in the sun's direction, watching it set with amazement in their eyes. No matter how many times Heongin may experience this, he would definitely never grow tired of it.

The sun was outlined by lots of clouds, reminding the boy to eventually make a drawing of this beautiful moment. The sky slowly got a purplish colour, mainly dark blue invading the sky, the moon now shining prominently as the last bit of light finally disappeared, the sun now set completely, letting the moon shine along with the bunch of other stars above them.

"I can never get over how beautiful that was" Jeongin looked in awe, sniffing softly as his nose got slightly red due to the cold air.

"It truly is" Hyunjin spoke, causing the boy to look at him in curiosity, blushing once he got what the latter meant.

"It's surprising how many times Hyunjin keeps coming with cheesy answers or pick up lines, yet you still get as red as a tomato like it's the first time" Minho commented, squizing his cheeks between his fingers, causing the boy to whine.

"Who said you needed to comment! Your the ones obsessed with me" Jeongin spoke, flattering himself, as he received a bunch of chuckled back.

And some tickles..which caused him to break out into a bunch of laughter, losing his mind as he felt oh so happy to experience that moment right there snf with them, it was perfect.

They spend hours looking at the sky, and they shared so many jokes, laughs and other ways of having general fun. Jeongin practically forgetting what time it was, too busy having fun with the two men he started feeling things for..or maybe he was still a bit too denial to admit it, but he didn't mind it, as long as he could be there in their arms, he was happy.

The dark sky and stars shined above them, moon watching them intensely, as it was not only really bright, but a full moon aswell. Which made everything ten times better, Jeongin just loved the full moon, so it was almost impossible not to pay attention to it.

He always liked how it filled the sky, and how present it was. And that it mostly kept him awake, so that he could experience that kind of joy.

"Jeongin, if there's one thing you could wish for christmas, what would it be" Minho spoke, looking down at christmas, the clearly obnoxious boy looked up, stars evident in his eyes.

Their face was really, really close. causing him to think about the situation with Hyunjin in the car, and how soft and plump his lips looked..and Minho's looked just as kissable, so pretty and curved, so..breathtaking.

No, he wasn't supposed to think that way..it was too early, sure it's been two months before everything feel down, but..he still didn't know yet, he was scared he rushed things. But he was eventually calmed down by a chuckle beside him, looking at Hyunjin who couldn't get enough of the cute boy.

He wanted to ask kiss them..but he didn't know if the two thought it was too early. Sure they've been romantically involved for awhile now, but Jeongin was so obnoxious and denial to his own feelings..that he just felt as if everything ran last him quickly.

"Jeongin, baby. I asked you, what do you wish for Christmas?" Minho asked, smiling as he looked down at the younger in his arms.

Jeongin couldn't stop but to look him in the eyes, eventually getting distracted by his precious lips, looking too good to be true.

"I think I know what you want baby.." Minho spoke, trailing off as he looked the younger directly in his eyes, gaze dropping to his lips to..eventually tracing his sweet lips, with his thumb.

That surely made butterflies fly in Jeongin's stomach, fluttering his eyes close.

"Can I?" Minho asked, inches away, earning a quiet response from the younger, but Minho wanted a proper response. "Words baby".

"Yes..".

They both smiled, and Minho got closer, now able to feel each others breath. Hyunjin watching with stars in his eyes, smiling fondly, happy to have such a precious boy to be his.

"Merry Christmas" Minho spoke holding his phone up to show the clock, 12 am. Minho took on last glimpse at the boy's lips, smiling as he slowly connected his to the younger's.
__________________

Hehe.