68

Hug.
____________________

Minho was nervous, he was given a few minutes to relax and think about everything, incase he wouldn't fuck anything that he worked so hard to build up. So he thought for himself a good twenty minutes after Hyunjin left the apartment. But now, he couldn't resist the urge to go see Jeongin, he couldn't help but want to embrace the younger.

So that's what he did, he went for the door, opening it slightly, being met with Jeongin curled up on his best, eyes teary as his cheeks were wet from tears. Guilt hit Minho, and he immediately closed the door to go towards Jeongin, who looked up at him, curiosity in his eyes. His eyes following each and every single movement Minho made, but was more than happy to gently be embraced by him, loving how his hands were more than careful.

Nothing meant more to any of them, than to have each other, and Minho really, really thought he lost a good one. He was just happy he didn't.

"Hey baby" Minho mumbled, letting the boy sit on his lap, straddling him, letting him rest his head against his chest.

"I thought you were mad at me" Jeongin mumbled, holding Minho's hands, loving how perfectly their hands intertwined.

Minho felt so hurt at his words, he wanted to badly hug him but he knew it would hurt the boy even more, so he sine squeezed his hand in comfort.

"No, never. I always had a feeling baby..Sure you should've had told us from the very beginning, so that we wouldn't have to force you. But I'm happy before you had to go years experiencing this kind of mistreatment" Minho spoke, pressing his lips against Jeongin's, letting the younger melt into them softly.

So much had happened in one day, and of course Jeongin felt an relievement. One of the people he loved so sincerely, was holding him like he was a diamond so rare, probably the only one on planet earth that shined so bright.

"How long did..you go through it" Jeongin spoke, lowering his head as he didn't know whether it was an appropriate question to ask.

"I was born into it..but No matter how long you've gon through it, it still doesn't  hsnge the fact that it's very wrong..no parent should ever hit their child" Minho spoke, lifting Jeongin's face again, only to watch a bunch of tears stream down his precious face.

"I'm sorry for lying to you and yelling at you, I was scared of being exposed" Jeongin told feeling a bunch of tears fall from his eyes.

Minho's eyes darkened for a second, but held himself back. He knew he shouldn't grow upset, it would just affect the younger and he didn't want that. So he held Jeongin's hands in his, breathing in slowly before looking him in the eyes again.

"Jeongin..you were never exposed...of anyone here is exposed, then it's your father. You also need to make a very big decision" Minho spoke, gritting his teeth as he couldn't bear imagining the father of the boy, mistreating him so badly.

"What is it?".

"You need to move out of this house Jeongin".