26

Issues.
__________________

"My father..he is kinda...stressed, I suppose and we have been arguing, quite a bit..so he really doesn't pay attention to me..and uhm, yeah, he doesn't really care if I threw up all night..but i think it's all because of my mo-".

"Why are you making excuses for your dad. His not here to listen to anything you say. Sure your mother's condition may have something to do with his behaviour..but he still have no rights to treat his kid that way, especially not so suddenly..considering the fact you actually looked up to him a lot. Just because he is treating you bad, doesn't mean you have to make excuses for him..if he hasn't been treating you right, then just tell me" Minho spoke.

Never, and with he means never. Has he felt so understood. He realised that Minho and Hyunjin did in fact know sides of himself, that he couldn't even see nor understand. They have spend so much time getting to know him, to stalk him, and to sort of..protect him. Even though stalking is still completely wrong in his eyes, he actually appreciated the effort. And to say, he felt a bit guilty over that.

"I'm sorry..your right..I'm just really bad to understand this situation. I've been stressing around, but yet, doing nothing..and all Hyunjin do is to keep his cool, always offering some form of comfort..but I continuesly deny his help. I rarely appreciate you being there in general, cause your rather quiet and straight forward..I really have been acting like a brat..and i apologize" Jeongin spoke, apologizing for being so ungrateful.

No matter if they were actually stalking him, their intentions were never bad. They just wanted to make sure he was fine, and even though getting called their belonging, and them being either possessive or obsessive, he still felt the need to apologize.

"Let's get you home, your father is working late again tonight right? I can ask Hyunjin to come too" Minho spoke, starring pulling the boy along, so they didn't need to stand one more second in cold snowy weather.

Jeongin couldn't do anything, but to nod, eventually letting Minho follow him home.

He started to think, what if it all would come to an end? What if they were to grow tired of him, and leave him. For some reason he really didn't like that idea..atleast not having them leaving permanently, he hoped that maybe if he could get himself together, things would work out for him.

They entered his apartment, closing the door behind them, as he followed Jeongin to his bedroom. Jeongin sat on his bed, letting the warmth of the house engulf him, he was so unbelievably tired and exhausted, the he could help but to lean against the wall to keep him up.

"If you need to go to sleep, the just sleep, I'll be right here..and Hyunjin will be here too soon" Minho spoke, wanting the smaller to rest, but he refused.

"I'm not sleepy..just exhausted.." he lied again, knowing damn well he wasn't able to calm his mind and thoughts down.

He was genuinely surprised whe Minho sat next to him, again the headboard, pulling him closer before drawing circles on his back.

What. The. Fuck.

That was all he could think off, he was surprised and startled by the taller's actions, but his gotta admit..it was beyond comforting. And even though he didn't want to melt in his arms, he still felt relatively calmer and more at peace.