2

Home sweet home.
__________________

The boy sighed heavily as he left the last class that he had in for today, eventually strolling down the hall, avoiding people who came in his direction. This was the only time of the day he would be inside the big crowd, since he had to go home and he certainly did not want to be the last to leave. He spotted his locker, but hesitated to step further as he spotted, two familiar people standing by it. They were the two boys from history class, and they seemed to also have their lockers beside his. Great more interactions.

It wasn't exactly because he minded them having their lockers there, they had all the rights to have a locker to put their belongings in. But their presence..was just a bit intense, especially after the small interaction in history class. So it was safe to say that he definitely, did not want to approach.

He waited for some good twenty minutes, eventually growing impatient. Watching as they still stood there, chatting with each other. The hall wasn't as full anymore, but people were still prominent in his vision. He had a debate whether he should wait a bit more, or actually make his way towards his locker, to put his stuff away.

What was he being anxious about? He didn't know. He just didn't want to interrupt whatever they were talking about, nor to just suddenly barge in and open his locker in their faces..it seemed like quite a cruel way to interfere between a conversation.

But with the amount of time that has passed, he couldn't wait much longer. Eventually taking slow steps towards his locker, for some reason feeling anxious once the spotted his presence. He didn't like having eyes on him, it made him shy and anxious, and scared. He never knew what people thought of him, when simply passing by, and that seemed to sort of make him feel uneasy. He got to stand between the two men, opening his locker as he felt the pair of heavy eyes on him. Gulping as he eventually put the things he didn't need away, and took out the things he did need, to proceed to place them in his back. He took the final item he needed, before closing the locker and locking it. Turning around as he dialed his father phone number on his phone, letting if ring a few times as he walked away from the two, very intimidating men.

"Yes?".

"Hi dad, can you pick me up from school" he spoke, immediately getting a smile on his face, after hearing his father's voice.

"Of course my son, I'll be there in ten!" His father spoke  cheerfully, eventually saying goodbye before hanging up. He smiled faintly as he looked at his phone, seeing his father's contacts always made him happy..he didn't know why. But already getting used to only having his father by his side, he felt more attached to him, than his mother. Not that he didn't love his mother,  he did love her, but she just wasn't present, for obvious reasons, but it made him less attached to her, than his father since she wasn't emotionally nor physically present anymore.

He decided to scroll through his phone for awhile, eventually stopping as he got a text from his father, saying he was waiting on the parking lot. He immediately hurried to the said parking lot excited to tell his father about today's school day. No not many things were exciting a lot that hell hole, but he always told a out his days even if nothing had happened. But in his case, he could at least talk about the tiny interaction he had, and how he kept bumping into them.

Sharing such stuff, for some reason made him feel special and like he was listened too, he was happy because of that.