93

Eat.
_______________________

Jeongin laid between the two men, watching the big television screen in front of him, leaning against Minho as Hyunjin hugged him from behind, tracing his hands to rub his small waist, letting out a hum of satisfaction.

He felt guilt eating him inside out, for accepting such loving and gentle acts from them. He didn't deserve the sweet treatment, he hated how his mind focused on such raw things, like slitting his wrist, puking in the toilet..he felt like he was attention seeking.

He hated that, he wanted to dissapear, hide and cry his heart out he hated everything at the moment, and he felt so denial to his own feelings it wasn't fair. Why couldn't he simply be happy.

"I don't deserve this" Jeongin whispered, gaining the attention of the two men who held him in there arms, caressing his body gently as they snuggled closer.

"Baby.." they both whispered feeling an overwhelming bit of emotions hit them.

"I-i..don't deserve being comforted..I don't deserve to be able to rely on you when I need to..i-i'm an adult..I should he able to handle everything myself, I feel so stupid" Jeongin became a crying mess, feeling how Minho pulled him closer, lips connecting with his, as fireflies flew around in his stomach.

"Don't say that..no matter how old or young you are, you are allowed to feel emotions, and remember when it told you..that this wasn't going to be easy? Please don't give up baby, you've reached so far in life. Your so strong for that" Minho whispered, trying to comfort the younger with soft and gentle words, but he only cried harder.

"I'm not strong..I'm useless..annoying..I can't stand up for myself..I hate myself, I wanna dissapear, I wanna be with my mom" He cried harder at the mention of his mother, tears stinging his eyes, as he felt vulnerable.

"Baby, you're the strongest person I've encountered..your mom will be happy thst you'd wait for your time to come, she wouldn't like it if you forced it too come..your not a burden to neither me nor Hyunjin, your perfect your way and you deserve all the help you'd need" Minho responded, giving him butterfly kisses will over the place, refilling him with the daily doze of love.

Jeongin melted, loving the way Minho hovered above him while kissing him all over, how Hyunjin played with his hair gently from behind, he loved that.

He felt every ounce of guilt leave his body, replaced with the satisfying feeling of love, and comfort. He still didn't believe he deserved any of that kind of love, but atleast he could live in that moment..right?

It all went so perfect, eyes darting to all corners as kisses littered his skin, eyes clothing as he hummed, feeling oh so soft inside out.

"Since you won't accept our words..accept our actions to make you feel better, your ours Jeongin, only ours, and don't you dare take yourself away from us..your beautiful hust the way you are, and I just wanna eat you up raw" Minho spoke, bitting his soft flesh letting Jeongin let out a soft whine, looking up at Hyunjin with eyes filled with uncertainty.

His staring back filled with a hint of love, and pure darkness.
_______________________

The sudden change be like.