75

Tap.
_____________________

A few days has passed and everything seemed to be going pretty okay, Jeongin got to spend more time with them both being there, making him feel undeniably happy. But today was another talk.

He wasn't feeling so well. In fact he felt like his heart was ripped out of his body. Today was the day of moving, aka his birthday. Usually he would spend it with his father, being together happily. But the very first thing he was met with, when he exited his room to brush his teeth, were a bunch of degrading words and so things getting thrown at him, along with a slap.

Which noticeably made the boy extremely sensitive about thinking about that this was in fact moving day, and that he'll spend the whole day on doing that one specific day.

So he called both Minho and Hyunjin early in the morning, after the unexpected behavior from his father. And now they were right here, putting some of the less important stuff into boxes, and going down to the car with them.

His father stood in the living room, watching as the two men he never spoke too, was carrying out his own son's belongings.

Jeongin still felt devasted, he was going to leave all of this behind to go live with Minho and Hyunjin, to rely on them for everything. He felt guilty, mad at himself, and extremely selfish.

But it was for the best. At the moment he couldn't afford his own place, and he couldn't keep living in this house, knowing that his father had enough time to change. So the two men was his best option, hoping he'd be able to not be a burden for once.

"Hey baby, it's okay..come here" Hyunjin stated, wrapping him up in his arms as they swong back and forth, to busy letting Jeongin let out some of his emotions, to pay attention to Minho who went through his small drawers to pack his clothes.

"It's so weird..and hard, it feels like it's too early" Jeongin responded, feeling completely hopeless, despite having two special people by his side.

"I know..baby..we know...but it's all going to be just fine, alright? As Minho said, it's always hard to begin with..but your going to feel better" Hyunjin said, kissing his lips gently before wiping the boy's tears.

Jeongin just took a moment to look around his empty room, at his bed that was stripped from all beddings, yet still made..making it look just brand new. He remembered always being cuddled to sleep by his mom, who caressed his  cheek and ruffled his hair, reading him books to sleep, on that exact bed.

Now it was covered with two plain white pillows, and a white blanket woth no sheets on it, looking completely dull and new.

His walls was bare now, no posters, no pictures, no old drawings on it. The floor co plates clean, no rug, no belongings hiding in the corners. His desk standing, completely empty for items. No beauty products, art supplies, his PC chargers, everything packed dint boxes that were already located in his new home. His drawer, now empty, no clothes inside.

It was all plain, every single thing was plain.

"This is so overwhelming to look at" Jeongin commented, now leaning onto Minho to get comforted, since Hyunjin had to drive some of the other boxes to their place.

"I know, and it was so for me..It feels so foreign, like it's the very first time approaching your room, but in reality it's the very last time to ever enter it. No familiar sheets, posters, nor belongings scattered everywhere..it's gonna hurt driving from here, so take all the time you need to be in this room, since it's surely is the last time being in here" Minho spoke, hugging a now crying Jeongin, sobs and cries heard through the whole apartment.

"It's too much..I can't handle it" He continued to cry, causing Minho to tear up himself. His own flashback hitting him.

So many emotions filled the room, and leaving it felt nearly impossible.

So he decided to sit on the bed, for one last time, sniffing as he grabbed the sheets softly. He looked at the open window, watching as Minho took out the last of his things..leaving the room furnished but completely dull and empty.

He pushed the curtains out of the way, as he looked out into the small neighborhood in silence, taking the last few breaths inside the room, and the very few moments to look down this street, that he would for the last time, drive down today.

He sighed on last time, looking around as he wiped his tears, now he should be strong. So he put on a smile, eventually closing the window shut, and heading towards the door, heart pounding as he turned around one last time, smile displayed on his face.

"Thanks for all the good memories you have brought me, but it's time to say goodbye..thanks for keeping me warm through my childhood, I'll never forget a room like this ever again" Jeongin spoke, feeling a bit cringe to say words like that to a room, but it made him feel better.

So he smiled, not taking his eyes away from the dull and empty room, while he closed the door behind him. Being met with some magnets that stuck onto it, which he took down one by one.

"This is no longer my room, goodbye" He whispered, exiting the apartment with a final look at his father..who still stood dumbfounded in the living room.

This was all for the better.
____________________

Bye I cried while writing this-.

Now I'm ready to write a bunch of angst, cause this is only the start of many depressing chapters to come hehe.