84

Skin.
_______________________

Tw: smut, praise, extreme overstimulation.
_______________________

Jeongin breathed in quietly, feeling Hyunjin's fingertips trace his skin underneath his shirt, the other hand was having a firm grip on his hip, pulling him closer as his lips worked like magic. The way he trailed wet, soft kisses against his neck, grinding down on him now and then. Eyes keeping an eye on him like he was a prey.

The warmth from their bodies seemed to heat up the room, Jeongin too focused on the loving hands on his body.

Biting his lips to not make to much noise, and his toes curling due to the unbearably slow yet amazing pleasure running through his veins, feeling like he was set on fire slowly. Eyes were clenching close, breath unsteady as his hands were tightly grabbing Hyunjin's hair, not wanting him to pull away.

And Hyunjin absolutely went crazy at that. The way the younger wanted him to keep going, and being so stubborn about it..was perfect. The way he looked so undeniably hot when he was filled with so much pleasure.

It was the most precious sight on planet earth.

"Hyunjin..fuck..please.." Jeongin begged, completely ruined from the simplest touch, completely gone as hisnmind seemed to be spinning.

Hyunjin just chuckled and trailed his hands to his shirt, stripping the piece of clothing off of the boy underneath him, smirking in satisfaction as many hickeys were already still attached to his skin.

"So perfect..so good" Hyunjin praised, making the boy melt further into the mattress, as his legs unconsciously opened a bit by themselves, practically begging Hyunjin ti fuck him like that prey he seemed to be.

And with no other words being shared, he was completely stripped from clothing, and a naked Hyunjin hovering over him with dark eyes..definitely made it better.

"Tell me what you want, and you shall recieve" Hyunjin spoke, kissing his lips quickly.

"Just..you...in me, till I pass the fuck out" Jeongin moaned quietly, wanting to be controlled by Hyunjin in all forms of way.

"As you wish my darling".

With that he immediately felt like on cloud nine. The way Hyunjin lowered himself, engulfing his dick in his cavern felt amazing. Never has Jeongin been given a blow job before, and never has he ever given a blowjob before. So this was all new to him, but he was not gonna lie..it felt amazing.

The way he bupped his head, tongue swirling around his dick, it was amazing.

Jeongin felt amazing. Head thrown back as he was already tearing sheets apart, cheeks flushed red as his mouth hanged wide open, yet. Only small sigh and whimpers and whines came out..he restricted the moans, not wanting to disturb a special somebody's sleep.

Jeongin couldn't get enough. His hands trailing down to Hyunjin's head, grabbing his soft brown locks and lowering him, causing him to chuckle which sent a bunch of vibrations through his body.

And that was when Jeongin found himself fucking Hyunjin's mouth, desperate to feel more of the warm cavern, and pretty loose on his body.

His body trembled, tears now staining his cheeks as he felt like ripping every inch of himself apart. He wanted to straddle Hyunjin, ride him like it was the end of the world.

Funny how his duality was so incredibly different from when participating in these activities with Minho, to when he participates with Hyunjin. Both feeling as equally amazing.

"Shit.." Jeongin mumbled running out of breath, as he collapsed against the bed, sweat covering his body and eyes closed, tired of moving.

But Hyunjin managed to help him out, pulling off of his dick he picked the boy up and stroked his face, chuckling as he recieved a small whine from Jeongin, who was completely lost.