66

Please.
___________________

This was everything he prayed not to be happening, but it did. And he believed that there was no way around the obvious truth, but it still felt so bad to even think about admitting it. And to have Hyunjin stand behind him in the shower, while he was butt naked, rinsing of the make up that covered the many bruises that littered his skin, was painful enough to begin with.

The way he had to hold the weak boy up, gritting his teeth as he couldn't bear listening to all the whines, cries and painful whimpers that echoed through the bathroom. He hated having to wash off make up, that littered and covered painful bruises, making the younger cry in front of him, taking it all so well..even though it felt like he was torn apart.

"Jeongin hiw many are there?" Hyunjin mumbled behind him, receiving a bunch of hisses and cries in response, as he washes off the make up on his ribs and chest, gasbing at the rather noticeable bruise.

"Too many" He whispered in pure shock, wanting the pain to come to an end soon, cause he'll surely pass out sooner or later. "Is Minho mad?" Jeongin asked, Minho not leaving his mind, especially with how he left the room after the bruise was exposed.

"You know that Minho has been through similar things..he knew every single lie that you told, was lies to protect your loved ones..but Jeongin..is your father really a loved one to you after all these months?" Hyunjin spoke, knowing that the younger couldn't lie to them, especially not when it came to his physical state.

Jeongin stayed quiet, biting his inner cheeks as Hyunjin finished rinsing his body off of make up, turning off the water as he wrapped the boy quickly in a towel.

"And no, I don't think Minho is mad..it's just a lot for him to take in, you know, I love you both really, really much..and I sure want both of you the best. But please don't you never, and with that I mean never, lie to us like this ever again" Hyunjin spoke, holding back tears as he looked into Jeongin's tired eyes, bringing him into a back hug as careful as possible..not wanting to cause the boy any more harm.

"Sorry.." Jeongin apologised, smiling softly as Hyunjin dressed him in some new clothes, feeling an unbearably  feeling of guilt hit him. "But my father-".

"Don't think about him Jeongin, me and Minho will sort this out, whether if we handle this purely by ourself, or with the community..your still considered a child till two weeks" Hyunjn stated, pecking the boy's cheek softly, before helping him out of the bathroom, and back into the bedroom, where an hour ago, they were cuddling without any seemingly big problem.

"Rest here, I'll talk with Minho he might want to talk to you alone too, but for now..just rest, you've been through too much" Hyunjin stated caressing the boy's face softly before kissing his lips, not wanting to lose those pretty lips, which he could kiss all night if he wanted too.
__________________

My sleep schedule is getting worse, but I've managed to write this chapter so I'm proud of myself :).