17

Tired.
__________________

Jeongin felt a form of relievement. Now that his dad has gotten a week break, Hyunjin and Minho wouldn't be as much around as the days prior. Which definitely had a positive effect on his mental health. He felt less stressed and anxious, not feeling the need to always look behind his shoulder. It was definitely something he needed. Though he avoided fresh air, since he knew they were most likely going to be there, and he limited the time he went to school, yet it was pretty much impossible to avoid them there. And to say, they definitely went with him around much more in school than usual, but he learned to live with it.

With the new form of freedom, and time being able to spend on his father, he was more than happy and smiled much more than he had done for the past month.

Yes, a month has already passed. Nothing special other than occasional breakdowns, tears and cries, they were there all the time. Which was why he was beyond relieved to get some time alone. And even though using most of his time and energy with his father, he still found that much more comforting, than to be alone with his thoughts.

So now it was just about, enjoying the week he had, peacefully. Not wanting to think about the two stalkers who were probably waiting for him to make an appearance.

"Fish~!" Jeongin yelled excitedly, watching his father pull up one of the few cards left on the table, eventually taking his shot at getting a pair.

His 10th pair to be exact.

"Hand me those 3" Jeongin giggled as he watched his father's face drop in annoyance.

"I give up, your too good at this game" his father whined, eventually giving him three cards, giving the young boy the 10th pair.

Jeongin felt a wave of happiness flood his body. It was so nice to enjoy moments like these again, especially considering the fact his been spending most of his time in pure torture, so actually doing something he liked made the brightest smile appear on his face.

"Okay, okay..but I win!" Jeongin said in a cheerful voice, watching his father smile at his happy and energetic son. Shaking his head slightly, he took a sip from his coffee.

The rest of the day went by really well, and Jeongin was more than excited to talk to his father about all sorts of things. Just like the good old days.

His dad had recently moved to a new department at his work, having to appear in the office twice as much as before, practically spending days and nights there. His father chose to often sleep over at work, despite being slowed to take his leave at 1-3 am. It was what worked best for him, and Jeongin didn't want to complain. Cause he also got much more in lay for working extra and overtime, so aslong as it didn't provoke his father, Jeongin was fine with it.

Though, he has in fact been thinking about getting a job recently, just a simple job..like running up groceries in a store, or tending a bar..working at a restaurant or a cafè. He had quite the options.

But the thing that held him back was the two men, who would clearly be following him there. And it sort of frustrated him.

Not wanting to ruin his happy mood, Jeongin eventually let the thought lay for some time, trying to put his mind on other things, but them.

That seemed like the most perfect plan for him.