Shopping the grocery store went by quickly and before I knew it, we were done.

Afterwards we went to the cleaners. But ironically this cleaners was in the mall. My favorite mall to be exact. We past many stores I dreamed of shopping in. Mainly because I know they would sell stuff that I think James would love to see me in.

The cleaner we entered happen to be next to a store named "Sexual Sensations." From the window view as we walked by, I saw that they sold all sorts of things. My eyes naturally drifted to the lingerie section. They had pieces I never seen designed before.

I began to get bored as I waited for Sir Birmingham to gather all of James suits. All until I seen someone I recognized. He wore a tight collar and as he looked my way I seen his different colored eyes.

"Noah?" I said lowly.

Just as Noah's name left my mouth, Sir Birmingham looked over to me then to the boy that looked at me.

"Hmm...is he a friend of yours?" He asked.

"Oh...umm kinda, in a way yeah. He looked like he was having a bad day yesterday, so I gave him a free coffee on the house." I said smiling while waving at Noah. "Could I go say hi sir?" I asked.

Sir Birmingham squinted as he thought before answering. "You can but don't wander too far from me." He said.

I smiled and went to walk towards Noah.

As I got closer I noticed he got nervous.

"Hey Noah. How ya been?" I asked with a smile while walking up to him. I didn't know what it was, but for some reason my heart beat rose slightly. Almost as if I was excited to see a crush or something. I mean Noah was definitely cute. A 10/10 like James to me, but my thoughts of how attractive I found Noah were interrupted by him finally speaking up.

"Oh..I...I guess I been fine." He mumbled while looking down.

As I got closer to him I noticed a huge bruise on his cheek and neck area. And from the looks of them, they didn't look like passionate hickeys or anything of the sort. They looked like someone abused him. I was all too familiar with knowing the difference between love marks and resentment marks. It made my heart ache for him that someone would hurt him. It also made me mad that someone would do this to him. He didn't seem like the bratty type at all to be receiving harsh beatings.

"Hey, what happened to your face?" I asked in an almost upset manner.

He tensed up immediately upon me asking my question.

As he opened his quivering mouth to speak, he was interrupted by someone calling his name from inside "Sexual Sensations." The voice sounded deep and scary but I focused my attention on Noah.

As Noah began walking away quickly, I stood in the same spot. Something in my gut told me to follow him and for some reason, I listened to it. Before following him I glanced over to make sure that Sir Birmingham was still preoccupied with the clerk. After seeing that, I ducked into the store.

"Where have you been?! I've been waiting for you! Haven't you been trained to fucking carry out orders efficiently?!" The voiced gritted out in a hushed manner. I knew he wasn't fully shouting the way he wanted because he didn't want to attract attention.

"I'm sorry Master Brian." Noah whimpered. My face drooped in the sound of fear in Noah's voice. I wanted to run out from behind the racks of clothes and defend him, but I waited.

"If you fuck up again, I won't hesitate to send you back to that scum of brothel you came from. Do you understand?"

"Yes..yes master." Noah sniffed out.

"Brothel?" I questioned to myself. I had never heard of that word before. But the way the scary guy described it, it didn't sound pleasant.

A few moments later I heard the footsteps of the hostile male walk away. I instantly dodged between the racks and gently grabbed the shoulder of Noah. He jumped and spun around with a horrified look on his face.

"Hey, are you okay? Has your master been hurting you?!" I asked him. He didn't answer, he only began shaking uncontrollably as he closed his eyes.

He began backing away as he started mumbling something I couldn't make out. As he backed away, he bumped into a mannequin causing it to fall over with a loud noise.

"What the hell was that! If you broke another piece of merchandise I swear-!" The voice began to become louder as the owner of it was making their way back.

In a matter of seconds, Noah was pushing me out towards the entrance of the store where we came from with a look of worry on his face. When he finally pushed me out of the store he placed his finger over his lips in a hushing manner. Soon after, he ran back into the store to try to pick up the mannequin quickly. 

Out of no where, I heard a loud slap emit from the direction that Noah ran to followed by a cry. I clenched onto my shirt and began blinking fast in the realization that Noah had got slapped. Noah was being hurt and I didn't know what to do. I walked in to see Noah being dragged by his collar into the back violently as the guy started mumbling harshly.

I froze. My heart beat started to pick up and thump against my chest harder and harder. I felt bad that because of me, he was going to be punished.

Before I knew it, the scary guy started shouting curse words as Noah ran out of the store holding a paper. He dashed right past me and kept running.

"STOP HIM!!"

"Vincent?" A voice called from behind me. I turned to see it was Sir Birmingham.

"Come."

I went straight towards Birmingham as I watched numerous people tried to stop Noah but failed. Noah was fast in dodging everyone as he ran out of the mall with tears.

"What was that about?" Sir Birmingham asked me.

"I....he..." I didn't know what to say. If I thought correctly.....I think Noah just took off with his ownership papers. And if I was right...then he doesn't have to listen to this scary and now infuriating man that stood in the entrance of the store still.

"Come on Vincent. We need to get back home." Sir Birmingham said informingly. I took his hand and looked everywhere for a trace of Noah once we were outside. I didn't see him anywhere and was relieved that he got away.

"Please stay safe for me Noah." I thought worriedly to myself.

Upon arriving at home Sir Birmingham asked if I still wanted to make the cake. I told him not right now. I was worried sick about Noah. I felt like I had failed him somehow. When we got in the house I walked past Tyson while giving him a half-hearted head rub. I went to my room and laid down. As I laid in bed thinking about Noah, I started to drift off to sleep.