An hour later, Zhu Shen saw from the window that the reporters downstairs had all dispersed, thinking about going to the honey house to buy some new cakes today, which happened to use the two months' salary that Zhu gave him.

."Dong Wan is going abroad with his parents. I have an appointment with her. Do you want to go with me at night?" Zhu Shenzheng browsed the official website of Honey House on his mobile phone to see what to buy.

    "Not much work today, I have time to cook in the evening."

    Cha Xu tapped on Zhu Shen's screen and saw the new Honey House ice cream cake added to the shopping cart, and Zhu Shen understood.

    "I've made a reservation, then I'll ask Dong Wan what she likes to eat, and call her home at night." Zhu Shen didn't realize that he accidentally exposed that he and Dong Wan had known each other since childhood, but he didn't know what Dong Wan liked to eat. problem.

    Cha Xu noticed but didn't say anything, still discussing with Zhu Shen what he planned to do at night.

    Compared to the He Mu Zhu family here, it has now become a mess of porridge.

    Dong Wan, who received the news of Zhu Shen, was accompanying Li Liuyu at Zhu's house.

.Zhu Yao went to look for Zha Xu on his own initiative, and now the trouble has not only ruined his own reputation, but also affected the Zhu family. To fight far away.

    Seeing this, Li Liuyu blocked the front of his son distressedly. The relationship between Zhu Rongjun and Li Liuyu was not very good. The angry Zhu Rongjun urgently needed to vent. When he saw Li Liuyu blocking him, he didn't hold back and hit her directly on the arm. .

    "How can you still beat your wife?" Dong Wan looked stupid as she stood aside, and hurriedly went up to check Li Liuyu's arm.

    Zhu Yao didn't expect things to develop like this, and he didn't expect his father to actually make a move, and immediately quarreled with Zhu Rongjun.

    "You can't do it if you're angry!"

    "I was such a person in the first place. I didn't see you say that to me when I beat Zhu Shen.When Zhu Rongjun thought about Xu Chuxi and his words, he suddenly became angry.

    "I've been too used to you since I was a child, so that you have the courage to steal the company seal with outsiders, and even sign the contract on my behalf. You have only been in the company for a few days and you dare to make decisions alone?"

    "How can you blame me for this? It's clear that you trust Shao Hui, otherwise I wouldn't think he was a good person, and I was fooled by him!" Zhu Yao felt that he had no experience in love, and he was preconceived The person his father trusted must be a good person, who would have known that his father was so inaccurate in looking at people!

    "And if you hadn't stopped me back then, I would have married Zha Xu long ago, so what would happen to Zhu Shen?"

    "Have I ever created a chance for you? . . Zha Xu doesn't look down on you at all, how many times have you been rushing to find him, otherwise it wouldn't be so ugly on the Internet, if the company goes down, it's all your fault! "

    Zhu Rongjun threw such a big pot of bankruptcy on his head, and Zhu Yao was not happy.

    "You were the first person to go online. If I hadn't said that you didn't hit the leg, the company would have ended!"