[Thanks to Xiao Shen for remembering my wish! Actually, it was sent abroad on purpose, hiding from my brother, Xiao Shen! The rose sauce is delicious! 】

    Zhu Shen was surprised that he didn't send rose sauce to his cousin, could it be from Cha Xu?

.Zhu Shen Luxin took a photo of Cha Xu and showed him the dynamic screenshot of his cousin, but Cha Xu replied that it was not him.

    It wasn't Cha Xu or him. Zhu Shen thought about going to comment on his cousin, and clicked on his cousin's news again. When Zhu Shen replied, he saw a new comment.

    [Zhou Linji: I asked my foreign friend to make it for you. I don’t need to say thank you, just replace it with me. 】

    Zhu Shen was silent for a moment, and when he wanted to reply again, he found that the news of his cousin was gone.

    "..."

    Zhu Yao and Lai Shaohui's offices were closed and no one came in. Zhu Shen didn't even have anyone to watch, and he breathed boredly. Just when he was breathing for the second time, there was a loud sound of closing the door from behind, which scared him away.

.Zhu Shen looked back, Zhu Rongjun looked at him with an unhappy face, Zhu Shen understood that he must have paid him four thousand wages in white, and the old stingy felt distressed.

    Then he does something good and deeds, and immediately disappears on the spot, so that Mr. Zhu will not be upset by a small person like him.

    So before noon, Zhu Shenren was absent from work again and ran away.

    I haven't seen Li Jing for a while, so Zhu Shen invited each other to have lunch together. During the meal, Zhu Shen specifically asked if Lai Shaohui had come to harass him.

    "I will chat with me recently, but I heard you say that he was beaten, so I deliberately asked him if he wanted to come out for dinner. He said he was on business." Li Jing received a photo of Lai Shaohui who was beaten into a pig's head from Zhu Shen, so Lai Shaohui pretended to be coercive. If it's a joke, it's pretty fun.

    During the meal, Li Jing's cell phone rang, and he glanced at it with a suspicious look on his face.

    "Lai Shaohui's green letter call."

    "Take a listen." .Zhu Shen put down his chopsticks and went across to sit with Li Jing.

    After receiving the voice, Lai Shaohui first asked if he was bothering Li Jing. When Li Jing asked him what was going on, Lai Shaohui was silent for a moment, then pretended to be difficult to explain his intention.

    "Mr. Zhu called me just now. Zhu Shen hasn't come to work for several days. Today, he finally came, and he suddenly left. Mr. Zhu was so angry that I temporarily appeased him."

    "I wanted to chat with Zhu Shen, but I was away on business and couldn't go back for a while, and he didn't answer his phone calls. I had no choice but to come to you."

    "There is some misunderstanding between Zhu Shen and President Zhu. I don't want to see their relationship getting worse and worse."

    Lai Shaohui's worried tone didn't even know how close he was to Zhu Rongjun and how close he was to Zhu Shen.

    "Then how do you want me to help you?" Li Jing followed Lai Shaohui's words in cooperation.

."I hope you can chat with Zhu Shen and persuade him to work hard, but don't tell him that I came to you, or he will definitely think that I was sent by President Zhu, and it will only be more resistant to work."