"Make a beer duck for the old dog to comfort him." Cha Xu was really not used to Xun Yuechuan's malaise.

    Zhu Shen didn't follow Cha Xu downstairs, and contacted Chen Yan alone. Chen Yan said that he wanted to go out and talk with him.

    In the afternoon, Zhu Shen and Chen Yan made an appointment to meet at a coffee shop. Chen Yan was in a bad state after a hangover, his eyes were red and bloodshot, and his lips were dry and cracked slightly. Zhu Shen was stunned for a moment when he saw Chen Yan like this.

    "Chen Yan, are you okay?" Zhu Shen asked unconsciously.

.Chen Yan nodded, took a sip of hot milk tea, and talked to Zhu Shen about him.

    Chen Yan and his ex-boyfriend talked in college. After graduation, the ex-boyfriend went to work and broke up. Yesterday, when Chen Yan and his colleagues went out for lunch, they did not expect to meet their ex-boyfriend.

    The two chatted for a while, and the ex-boyfriend said that he still liked Chen Yan, so he was transferred to work here and wanted to pursue Chen Yan again. Chen Yan was so shocked that he was called away by his colleagues before he could speak. I thought about something with my ex-boyfriend at dinner, so I drank too much without noticing. "Then you treat your ex-boyfriend..." Zhu Shen asked tentatively, if Chen Yan was still interested in his ex-boyfriend, then Doctor Xun would probably be cold.

    "Actually, it's nothing." Chen Yan replied decisively, but he was not very happy.

    "Then why did you reject Doctor Xun?" .Zhu Shen told Chen Yan about a series of things that Dr. Xun was depressed about after being rejected all morning.

    "What I thought at the time was that I should make it clear with my ex-boyfriend, and then promise Xun Yuechuan it would be better." Chen Yan bit the straw irritably, and Zhu Shen saw him sweating for Xun Yuechuan like this.

    "Then now you..."

    "I'm sober now, and I regret it..." Chen Yan touched his nose embarrassedly, "I regret not agreeing to him on the spot."

    Zhu Shen was stunned for a while, then heaved a sigh of relief, "No big deal, Dr. Xun doesn't have to break up."

    At that time, Chen Yan drank too much, and the foreword did not fit the description. Later, when he thought about it, he was afraid that Dr. Xun would misunderstand his meaning, so he was troubled. Under Zhu Shen's persuasion, Chen Yan agreed to Zhu Shen's dinner invitation.

    Before going back, the two planned to go to the nearby fresh food supermarket to buy some ingredients to bring back for snacks. .According to the navigation, the two went shopping in the fresh supermarket to buy some seafood.

    "Is that Zhu Yao?"

    When Zhu Shen was picking crabs, he suddenly looked up when he heard Chen Yan's words. There is a person with a cane in the imported fruit area next to it. It is indeed Zhu Yao.

    "Do you know the person with him?" Chen Yan pointed to a man three meters away from Zhu Yao.

    "Maybe it's that hot chicken guy from Wu Qiu." Zhu Shen muttered and looked over, "Ah? Not Wu Qiu."

    The man was dressed casually. From the back, he could only see that he was tall, neither fat nor thin. He should have no shortage of money. He didn't look at the price of the fruit, and put a copy of each type into the shopping cart. Just now, when Zhu Shen passed by, he saw several kinds of fruits with a unit price of over 100.

    "Zhu Yaoxin hooked up?" Zhu Shen looked at it for a while and confirmed that he didn't know the man.

.After the men put all of them away, they walked to Zhu Yao's side, and Zhu Yao continued to go to the supermarket while walking with each other.