After Zhu Shen finished speaking, listening to the footsteps of someone going back and forth, he tilted his head and smiled.

    The next day at work, Zhu Shen accidentally saw Cha Xu when he saw his crutches, and his eyes were a little resentful.

    "Eat." Zhu Shensai gave him a peeled tea egg, which successfully made Cha Xu take back his sight.

    Today, the two of them went out earlier than yesterday. They looked up and craved puffs, and sent Zhu Shen to go to work to buy puffs to bring back to the company.

    Zhu Shen was used to Zha Xu’s fondness for sweets and cakes, and he showed Zha Xu the way after entering the park. .In order to do the breakfast business, the cake shop opened very early, and Cha Xu successfully bought puffs and some other things that he liked.

    In short, I bought a large bag of Chasy and left, and gave Zhu Shen a small bag before leaving. Zhu Shen took a look, there are sandwich mochi and puffs.

    When Zhu's family was still lukewarm to him, Zhu Shen didn't care. After sitting down, he turned on the computer and opened the movie that he didn't watch yesterday, watching and eating puffs.

    The special effects of the fight scenes in the sci-fi movie are gorgeous, and Zhu Shen was fascinated by it. When the computer screen suddenly went black, he saw Zhu Rongjun standing in front of him with a livid color.

    "Let you learn, what can you learn from watching a movie? You played a game yesterday and want to watch a movie for a day today? You work with a salary, so money is so easy to earn?" .Without hesitation, Zhu Rongjun began to teach Zhu Shen a lesson in front of all the staff, as if he was an ignorant and ignorant waste.

    Zhu Shen doesn't care what other people think, but he just finds it strange. Yesterday, Zhu Rongjun didn't say a word to him, and asked him to sit in front of the meeting. Why did he suddenly attack him today?

    "Mr. Zhu, don't do this, the employees are doing this bad." Zhu Rongjun reprimanded Zhu Shen loudly, and Zhu Shen saw Lai Shaohui coming out of the office to help him persuade him.

    Subconsciously, Zhu Shen glanced at Zhu Yao's office. The computer in the office was not turned on, and he didn't even see the bag. Zhu Yao didn't come at all today.

    The eldest son didn't come to work, but now Zhu Rongjun has taught him to come to work, and he is really justified.

    "Does he still know how to face? . . He wouldn't watch movies so openly if he wanted to. Even if I didn't talk about him, other employees would look down on him. Zhu Rongjun said more and more, as if he hadn't had a chance to say that Zhu Shen now wants to say a happy one at a time.

    "Forget it, Mr. Zhu, you will discuss cooperation with Chenhua's boss later. Some details have not yet been finalized. Let's discuss it first."

    Zhu Rongjun paid more attention to business, finally stopped teaching Zhu Shen a lesson, and entered the office with Lai Shaohui.

    When Zhu Rongjun said this, Zhu Shen naturally made a sad expression. He blinked at him when he saw Lai Shaohui taking Zhu Rongjun away, as if he was comforting him.

    Zhu Shen was afraid of being watched by Zhu Rongjun in the office, so he took a tissue and went to the toilet to create the appearance of crying.

.As soon as he entered the toilet cubicle, Zhu Shen immediately took out his mobile phone and forced him to investigate. He felt that Lai Shaohui and Zhu Rongjun were deliberately teaching him a lesson and being a good person, so that he would inevitably not have a good impression of Lai Shaohui who helped him.