3: i can't do this

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

HAN JISUNG.

"I'm telling you Channie, it's going to fail miserably. He couldn't have made it more clear about how much he wanted me to get out of his sight. There's no way acting can save this."

I can feel the lump in my throat getting harder and harder to fight as my eyelids battle with tears that threaten to fall. My mind keeps replaying the conversation held hours ago - if it could even be classified as a conversation.

"Hi, Minho! I'm glad to see you turned up after all!"

"I guess."

"You nervous for today?"

"No."

"Anything you wanna talk about before we have to meet the others?"

"No."

"Oh...okay..."

"Look, just be quiet and wait for rest of the cast to arrive."

"Sure..."

I shake my head a little, forcing myself back into the present. Chan looks over at me again, repressing the urge to convince me that things aren't that bad, because I think he's realized...they are that bad.

All I did was try and be talkative and friendly! Was that so wrong? I barely even got to introduce myself and Minho was colder than a wall of ice. Exactly what did I do to deserve such rudeness?

Yet I must have done something wrong...I'm not used to people not wanting to befriend me.

I even made two friends at the set today! Lee Felix, my on-screen best friend and Seo Changbin, Felix's on-screen love interest. To be honest though, I don't think Felix will have a hard time acting that one out - just one look told me he was completely whipped for Changbin.

I have plenty of friends back at school, and even in different parts of the world, as I'm quite active online too! So why on earth wouldn't  Minho like me? Maybe I just have to be more inviting. Maybe I just have to try harder, until I can crack whatever façade he's trying to sell.

"What're you thinking about Ji? I can practically see the cogs turning in that brain of yours...and usually that means you're up to no good. I know I definitely have trust issues from the last time you decided that thinking was a good idea..."

I scoff at him in mock offense, holding a hand up to my heart dramatically as I throw my head back slightly.

"Trust issues? Trust issues?! Exactly what kind of best friend are you, you rude, disloyal, dramatic piece of-"

"JIIIIISUUUUUNGGGGGIEEEEEEEEEE!"

My playful rant is abruptly interrupted by none other than my kid brother, Jeongin. I mean...we are only a year apart in age, but saying 'kid brother' sounds fun in my head. Jeongin races up to the car and I giggle as I hop out to give him a tight hug.

It's then that he remembers Chan is also in the car, and I watch with secret delight as his face turns a delicate shade of crimson.