29: i've been lying

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

NEW CHAT!

hanji! is typing...

hanji!

Meet me outside. Now.

lee minho is typing...

*5 mins later*

lee minho is typing...

lee minho

ok

HAN JISUNG.

I don't even know what to say.

What a stupid request on my part, though it's way too late now to back out and tell him not to meet me.

I fidget nervously with the edges of my uniform, very relieved that Jinyoung cannot see me, as he'd be tearing his hair out at the thought of a single crinkle. I can't guarantee I'd want to witness a prematurely balding Jinyoung anytime soon.

My mind soon wanders back to the events that happened only half an hour ago, and I get the sinking feeling my face has gone unmistakably red again.

Because god help me, I just kissed Lee Minho.

Unscripted.

And he initiated it- I mean, he's always been the one to initiate things both in the elevator and for our previous kiss scene, but something about this felt... odd.

And I really should be mad at him right now for springing it on me with absolutely zero warning... like what kind of sick individual does that-

You enjoyed it, though.

Sometimes, I wish my head was as empty as a cat's; only worrying over when to nap or eat next and being on an eternal quest for the trippy catnip experience.

Maybe if I was a cat, I wouldn't be thinking about my co-star's lips and how much I want to kiss them again.

I want to kiss him until I'm dizzy.

No, Jisung. No you don't... we can't get ahead of ourselves here-

"Hey about before I- Jisung are you alright?"

I almost jump out of my skin as Minho rounds the corner, already profusely apologizing in a rather rushed manner. After witnessing my rather embarrassing reaction, a look of concern passes over his face and I desperately wish the ground would swallow me up.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He asks, so softly I freeze in disbelief.

I'm really beginning to wonder whether an alien abduction happened right under my nose, and that's why Minho is acting so oddly... maybe it's not Minho at all.

Before I can accuse him of being a fake and yell a battle cry in his face that shocks him so much his mask falls off... he puts a hand on my shoulder gently and turns my body to face him.