Tan Yufei's message came one after another, and Zhu Shen set the phone on silent.

    On this day, Zhu Shen's cell phone was extremely busy, not only the text messages from Tan Yufei and Zhu Rongjun, but also Zhu Yao and Li Liuyu began to look for him. Zhu Shen was too lazy to look at his phone, and basically chatted with Li Jing next to him.

.During the interview, Zhu Shen wrote that he was married. Many people of his age in the company were not married yet. Li Jing was also single. He was as curious as his colleagues and asked Zhu Shen why he got married so early.

    "We have a good relationship, and his craftsmanship is very good. If you get married early, you will eat his meals early..." Zhu Shen deliberately showed his affection, so that Li Jing would know to keep a distance when checking and hooking up in the future.

    At the end of another day, Zhu Shen took a look at Zhu's stock price before leaving get off work, and there was no tendency to rebound. Then he looked at the green letter news on his mobile phone, which had increased to 99%.

    "Do you want to go to a nearby shopping mall together, Xiaozhu?"

    Zhu Shenzheng was packing his things, thinking that he hadn't visited this place much, so he readily responded.

    The two walked and chatted, and when they walked out of the office building, Zhu Shenzheng looked down at his mobile phone and searched for nearby restaurants.

    "Have a meal after shopping?" .I wish Shen had seen several good places and wanted to try them out.

    "Don't you need to go home for dinner?" Li Jing didn't care, but Zhu Shen was different from him. He was afraid of disturbing the newlyweds to eat together.

    "I don't need it." Zhu Shen raised his head thinking about crossing the road, and when he looked up, he saw Zha Xu standing on the side of the road.

    Zha Xu's thin lips were slightly pursed, Ling Lie's chin was raised, and he looked unhappy, but the suit he was wearing was a bit thin, and when the wind was blowing, the hem of his clothes was slightly raised, which made him look more casual and handsome. It was cool and thin, and the whole person was full of wind.

    Zhu Shen looked at Li Jing subconsciously, he saw Li Jing looking at Cha Xu, Zhu Shen's eyes wandered over the two, his pupils trembled.

    Why are they looking at each other? Mingming and Li Jing had a day shift, why do they think they hooked up without his knowledge? Is this what scumbags do? ?

."Have you made an appointment with a colleague?" Cha Xu saw that Zhu Shen and Li Jing were chatting and laughing together. He didn't expect Xiaokubao to get along so well with his colleague the next day at work, so he looked at Li Jing a few more times. .

    Zhu Shen didn't notice that Cha Xu was talking to him, but Li Jing reminded him.

    "Yes, we're going shopping." Zhu Shen looked at Cha Xu suspiciously, didn't they still talk to each other in the morning, why does it seem like nothing happened now?

    "Then you go, I'll pick you up when it's over." Cha Xu nodded towards Li Jing, then drove away first.

    After Cha Xu left, Li Jing touched Zhu Shen with his elbow and was curious about the relationship between the two.

    "Is he the one from your family?"

    Zhu Shen nodded and answered absent-mindedly, but he was thinking about Cha Xu, who not only suddenly got better, but also picked him up diligently.

    why?

."Little Zhu didn't expect you to be so..." Before Li Jing could say his origin, he heard Zhu Shen say something and understood.

    "Understand what?"

    "Understood...it's nothing, I'll say it casually." Zhu Shen wanted to understand why Zha Xu had changed so much from the morning.

    It must be because he found out about Li Jing's information and knew that Li Jing and him were colleagues. What he came to pick him up must be to see Li Jing a few more times. It is best to use him as a bridge to get to know Li Jing and finally hook up with others!

    "Brother Li, I..." Zhu Shen's husband couldn't say a word, "He seems to get along well with the guy in my family, but he actually hates people talking too much. He used to have a driver who just chatted with him while driving. , was fired."

    "Ah? It doesn't look like it?" .President Zha of Wanyi opposite their office building, Li Jing can sometimes see each other in and out at work. He has seen employees take the initiative to say hello to President Zha, and President Zha will chat a few times, unlike what Zhu Shen said. But considering that Zhu Shen is someone's partner, what the closest person said must be true.

    "Then you usually get along, don't you talk to him?"

    "No, I'm a special case." Zhu Shen did not forget to show his affection, so that Li Jing would know that their relationship was good, and he would not take the initiative to talk to Cha Xu.

    On the other hand, Zha Xu drove the car back to the company's underground garage. When he received Zhu Shen's location yesterday, he didn't expect that his work place was opposite to their Wanyi. I don't know if Zhu Shen deliberately chose such a close company to make it easier for him to ride the car every day.

.Before getting off the bus, Zha Xu checked the shopping bag with the word "Honey House" printed on it in the back seat, and confirmed that the cakes inside were all in good condition. Then he went upstairs and went back to the company to work overtime.

    He used Zhu Xiaofan as an excuse to buy cakes, so he stopped fighting with him