𝟹𝟷・𝙰𝚞 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚛

"You don't have to walk me," Eunae mumbled slowly. 

"Just get ready," Jeonghan ordered her, watching Eunae get ready from where he was sitting on the bed. 

She prevented rolling her eyes and walked over to her closet, going over her clothes to select an outfit to wear for the day. 

"Dress or jeans," Eunae asked, holding out a three fourth sleeved baby blue dress in one hand and a pair of light denim jeans in the other. 

Jeonghan looked at her with a blank and confused face, giving her a look as if she just asked him to run for the president of America. 

"um. . .jeans, I guess?" He answered after a while of struggling and shrugging. 

Eunae shook her head at him and turned around back towards facing the closet. Who was she kidding? Jeonghan is hopeless at helping with fashion. 

Nevertheless, Eunae put the dress back in her closet and instead pulled out a t-shirt to go with the denim jeans. 

"Alright, I'm going to go change," Eunae told him. 

Jeonghan suddenly smirked, a smirk that indicated a wicked thought, and said, "You know, you could just change right here. I wouldn't feel uncomfortable." 

This time it was Eunae who gave the pointed look and said, "Nice try." 

She walked into her bathroom and quickly changed out of her pajamas to her outerwear and walked back outside. 

Folding her clothes, she spoke to Jeonghan, "Give me five minutes. I just need to fix my face a bit." 

Jeonghan looked up from his phone, blinking and then saying, "You don't need makeup." 

"But I like wearing it. Makes me feel nice," Eunae said. 

Keeping her folded clothes away, Eunae looked at Jeonghan with a sigh. 

"You look really cute when you pout. Almost like a baby," Eunae told him, walking over to him. She cupped his face and gently turned it towards her. Smiling at him, Eunae leaned down and kissed his cheek, pulling away with a smile as well. 

She walked back into the bathroom without another word, grabbing her cushion foundation from the counter. Eunae didn't apply much makeup, just some foundation for basic coverage, little blush, a thin line of eyeliner and masacra and finally some lip tint. 

The sole purpose of make up for Eunae today was to help her appear more alive. 

Right as Eunae was applying the lip tint, she felt a pair of arms sneak along her waist, pulling her back slightly as Jeonghan hugged her from the back. He rested his chin on her shoulder with drooped eyes, easily indicating his sleepiness. 

Eunae continued with her work, getting ready as she put in studs in her ear piercings. It was when she picked up the comb to run it through her hair, Jeonghan suddenly moved and causally pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in. 

"You look pretty with your hair down," Jeonghan murmured to her. 

"You think so?" Eunae asked. 

Jeonghan nodded, saying, "It's pretty. You should keep it like this more often." 

He ran his fingers through her hair, just like how a hairdresser examines hair before working on it. 

"It grew longer too," Jeonghan observed.

"Yeah. It really did," Eunae agreed with him, observing her own hair. 

Eunae's hair used to be above shoulder level when she met Jeonghan again and now its just past her shoulders. Eunae liked this mid length hair on her. It made her appear more feminine and mature.