𝟹𝟶・𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎

"Is everything all right?"

Jeonghan stood in the hallway, a couple of steps away from Eunae and Jaemin, looking between the two of them with curiosity. 

Jaemin slowly removed his hands from Eunae's shoulder, straightening himself. 

"Every-everything's all right," Eunae said, looking away from both men. 

Without muttering another word, Eunae walked back in towards the living room, walking past both Jaemin and Jeonghan. 

"Hey where did you go?" Yura asked as she saw Eunae re-enter the room, "I was finding you."

"Washroom," Eunae lied, smiling so that Yura won't be able to tell that something's off.

Jaemin entered the room behind her, his arm slightly brushing her as he walked past of her. 

"Thank you for having me. I should get going now," He said, thanking Bada. 

"I'll come with you. You have the honor to be with me until I find a taxi," Kanon announced. 

As everyone slowly started leaving Bada's apartment after wishing Eunae a happy birthday for one last time, Eunae herself began to get her belongings together, ready to get home. 

She saw Jeonghan standing silently behind her.

"Are you leaving too?" Eunae asked him. 

"I'm coming with you," Jeonghan told her. 

"You are? You don't have any schedules in the morning?" Eunae asked him.

"I don't. You don't mind, do you," Jeonghan said. 

Eunae shook her head and said, "Why would I?" 

She knew Jeonghan is probably growing his own suspicions about what he just saw but Eunae is not in the mood to talk about it at the moment. Or at least not until she leaves Bada's place. 

"What was all of that about?" Jeonghan asked, keeping his voice low.

"What was about," Eunae said, trying to act clueless. 

"All that!" Jeonghan said slightly aggressively, "Who's harassing you?"

"Who's what?" Eunae blinked in surprise, "No one's harassing me."

"Eunae, don't lie to me. I heard that," Jeonghan said. 

"Well then you probably heard wrong," Eunae told him, "No one's harassing anyone." 

"Eunae," Yura said, not even aware she was walking onto a potential fight, "I'm gonna go ahead."

"Sure," Eunae said, happy for Yura's intervention. 

Yura hugged Eunae and said, "Happy birthday. And I hope you're feeling better now since the other day. And especially about your boss, don't let him bother you . Do whatever makes you happy, yeah?"

Crap

Eunae had her back towards Jeonghan and she closed her eyes as she was practically got caught red handed. 

Yura let go Eunae and walked away. 

She took in a slow breath and slowly turned around to face Jeonghan, who was looking down at her with an eyebrow raised. 

Before Jeonghan could even say anything, Eunae walked past him, muttering, "Let's not do this in here." 

Eunae knows that there is no going back from this point and there is no way Jeonghan is just going to let this brush past him. He won't stay silent until he has managed to fish out from Eunae whatever wrong has happened with her. However she rather not create a scene at someone else's house and would rather have the talk where they will have more privacy.