𝟸 ・ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

"Okay guys. We're done here," Eunae said as she dusted her hands before taking off her apron. 

As she hanged it in her designated spot, she told her two workers, "Since Eunwoo cleaned up yesterday, Chaewon, you do it today." 

"Yes unnie," Chaewon answered dutifully. 

"Great. I'll see you both on Sunday," Eunae told them with a small smile. 

"Sunday? Aren't you going to come in tomorrow unnie?" Chaewon questioned with a small frown on her forehead. 

"I have something to do tomorrow so I won't be ringing in. Didn't I tell you. I thought I told you," Eunae said, frowning as she tried to recall. 

"You did noona. Chaewon just has a memory loss probl-ow!" Eunwoo said as Chaewon hit him on his arm. 

Eunae laughed as she saw the two playfully banter and said, "Alright then. Sunday."

"Take care unnie," Chaewon called out as Eunae left. 

"You too," Eunae said as she finally left the kitchen. 

Eunae, Chaewon and Eunwoo were some of the last people to leave as cleaning up the dessert section usually took longer than other courses. That's the only thing Eunae disliked about being a pattisier. The cleaning up part.

She stopped short in front of Mr. Jung's cramped up office, contemplating before bringing her fist out front and knocking on the door twice. 

"Come in," She heard Mr. Jung's grumbly voice said.

Eunae opened the door to his office and stepped inside, closing the door quietly behind her. Mr. Jung looked up from whatever work he was doing and said, "Ah yes. Eunae."

Eunae dutifully bowed her head down slightly to appear a bit guilty and stood in front of Mr. Jung's desk. 

Mr. Jung looked up at Eunae's tight expression and bowed down head and sighed deeply. 

"Why do you do this?" Mr. Jung asked. 

Eunae looked up slightly, confused and asked, "Yes?" 

"You're a very diligent and hard worker, if only you could improve on your sleeping habits and clumsiness then everything will be perfectly fine," Mr. Jung said. 

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again," Eunae said. 

"Eunae, you have dozed off during work hours three times this past month. I can't just let you off like that. You're on clean up duty for all of next week," Mr. Jung said. 

Eunae tried best to suppress her groan and to keep her expression neutral. However she couldn't help but slug her shoulders down. 

"Yes sir," She said nevertheless, accepting her consequence as she knew it was her own wrongdoing that got her here in the first place. 

"Eunae, you're very talented and you're very bright but you're very young," Mr. Jung said. 

"I'm aware," Eunae responded. 

"Being young isn't a bad thing but you have to understand the responsibility that comes with your position. You're not just a Junior Chef or a normal low rank chef, you're the head pattisier chef. If you slack off then so are the people who work under you," Mr. Jung said. 

"If this happens another three times then I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you go," Mr. Jung said. 

Eunae felt her blood run cold and a wave of disappointment washed over her. She clenched her jaw and internally scolded herself for being so lenient with her own self.