𝟽 ・ 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎

Before you all read, I just want to clarify something regarding Jeonghan's friend with the 100 cows. If you know who I am talking about then great, if you don't then watch SVT Club. I'm not sure what exactly is his name, some places wrote Taewoo, some wrote Kyunhoon and some have Gyunghoon. Regardless, I will be using Gyunghoon in this book and I also want to say that in no means am I trying to invade his privacy. 

Thank you : ) 

Eunae watched as Jeonghan calmly made his way towards where Eunae was seated on the wooden bench, a bright and vibrant smile visible on his face. 

Eunae frowned. Jinhwan had said Jeonghan was glaring, yet judging my his appearance right now, he looked far from frowning. 

Was that reporter just messing with her. 

As Jeonghan neared, Eunae stood up, wearing her small sized nude heels again.  Realizing that she still had the cigarette in her hand, Eunae hid her arm behind her, making sure that Jeonghan couldn't see it. 

She didn't like the judgmental and shocked stares she received from people when they saw her smoking.  

"Eunae? It is you," Jeonghan called out when he got closer, "Dokyeom told me you were also here, but I couldn't find you. I just spotted you from the entrance."

"Jeonghan," Eunae said, "What a coincidence." 

"It is isn't it. First last night then tonight. Wah-it's like fate," Jeonghan said, his eyes twinkling under the bright moonlight. 

Eunae couldn't help but smile at Jeonghan's somewhat childish manner and agreed, "It is. Should you be here? Won't your members be looking for you?" 

"They will be fine," Jeonghan waved the topic off, "I heard you were the one that made the dessert tonight." 

"Ah-yes," Eunae admitted. 

"I didn't know you worked under such a big name, Eunae. Your dessert was really amazing," Jeonghan told her. 

"I'm glad you liked it," Eunae said with a smile and crossed her right leg over her left while standing.  

"Is that why you were out so late last night? Because you were working for tonight's ball?" Jeonghan asked. 

Eunae nodded, confirming his thoughts, "What about you? Why were you out so late?" 

"I had dance practice," Jeonghan answered. 

"That late?" Eunae asked, surprised that their dance practice etches so late into the night. 

"We actually finished early last night. It normally goes till two in the morning," Jeonghan told her as if it were no big deal. 

"Wow. That's crazy," Eunae told him. 

A comfortable silence fell over the two as Eunae gazed down at her feet and Jeonghan looked down at her. 

"I didn't know you smoked," Jeonghan spoke, breaking the silence between the two. 

Eunae looked up at Jeonghan and if she was startled by his observance, then she did a good job of hiding it. So he did notice. Eunae didn't think he would have noticed. Jeonghan has yet to loose his sharp senses. 

"Occasionally," Eunae told him, bringing out her hidden hand which held the cigarette. Suddenly she began to feel a bit embarrassed by being caught by Jeonghan. For some unknown reason deep down inside of her, Eunae still cared what he thought of her. 

Eunae could tell with one brief look at Jeonghan that he highly disapproved of her habit but he also has the conscious to know when, where and to who should he lecture.