𝟹 ・ 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

"Eomma, can I bring some kimchi back with me?" Eunae said as she walked into the kitchen. 

"Yes. And take some fruits with you too," Mrs.Kim told her. 

"They sell fruits in Seoul too. I don't need to carry it all the way from here," Eunae told her mother with a smile. 

"But it's so much more expensive there," The older woman said. 

"Everything in Seoul is expensive," Eunae pointed out, "I just want some kimchi. That's it." 

"Alright," Eunae's mother give in. 

Grandmother, who was sitting at the dinning table and watching the two, chuckled, "You two are are so stubborn sometimes." 

"You're the most stubborn person I've ever met," Eunae's mother said. 

"I'm sorry I can't stay longer. I wish I could but then if I take days off right now, they won't gave me time off during Chuseok," Eunae said, walking over to her grandma.  Eunae put her hand over her grandma's. 

"It's okay my dear. I know how hard you worked for this," Eunae's grandmother told her. 

"I'll make sure to call everyday, yeah?" Eunae said, trying to reassure her grandmother. 

"Just focus on your work dear. Don't worry about me at all," Grandmother told her. 

"You're speaking as if she's the CEO of some famous company and has tons of work to do," Naeun commented as she walked into the room, her hotshot boyfriend following behind her. 

"I probably do more work than she does," Naeun finished, placing herself across from Eunae and beside their grandmother. 

"If it's anyone, then it's probably Siwoo," Mrs. Kim said, "He probably works harder than the two of you." 

"Please. All he does is attend boring meetings on which surgeon should do which surgery and how should we go ahead with this surgery," Naeun informed her family, waving her mother's claim off. 

"Those meetings probably save lives," Eunae retorted. 

"When are you leaving again?" Mr. Kim asked, helping his wife in the kitchen. 

"I'm going to take the 1:50 pm bus back to Seoul. I'll reach around 3:30," Eunae re-informed her family. 

"Why are you leaving so early?" Mrs.Kim asked, frowning upon hearing her daughter's early departure. 

"I have to go early and prepare for the dinner mom," Eunae said. 

"Don't you have people working under you? I thought you were the head of the desserts," Her mother asked. 

"It's head pattisier mom. And I do have people working under me but they aren't trained to handle everything yet," Eunae mumbled. 

"I wish they would give you more holidays," Mrs. Kim sighed 

"Me too," Eunae agreed wholeheartedly.

It was a bit after half past twelve and the group of six have just finished eating lunch and cleaning up after. It really was a lazy Sunday morning, however Eunae had to leave in under a hour to reach the restaurant in time. 

The family of five and Naeun's boyfriend, Siwoo, sat around the dining table, devouring the refreshing fruits while talking about small matters here and there. 

It  wasn't until few minutes passed that everyone slowly began getting up, trying to get on with the rest of the day. 

"Eunae. Do me a favor and give this to the Yoon's," Mrs. Kim told her daughter when she got up as well.