𝟷𝟼・ 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎

Eunae woke up the following morning with a pair of lazy arms wrapped around her waist. 

Her dark brown eyes fluttered opened to see the beautiful blonde figure laying down in front of her, his eyes closed and chest heaving faintly up and down as he slept deeply. 

Eunae blushed as she remembered the interaction at the park from last night. She wasn't sure where she got her confidence from her. Yes, after she had went to Paris for culinary school, Eunae had grown much more confident in her skin and had developed the ability to fight back. 

However she never expected herself to be this bold and confident in front of Jeonghan. Well, she supposes some changes are for the best. 

Eunae was tempted to reach out and trace the outline of Jeonghan's face and run her finger down his forehead to his nose and finally down to his lips, just because she could. Alas, she decided against her wishes and slowly got up from the bed, careful not to wake Jeonghan up, knowing that he was probably exhausted and would want to sleep as much as he can.

After their little public display of affection at the park last night, Jeonghan came back to Eunae's little studio apartment unit with her. It was late and Eunae's house was much closer, so she just told him to come over and sleep over at her place instead. 

Yet Eunae found that she was scolding herself for not thinking through before offering Jeonghan to sleep over when the pair were entering the apartment. 

Eunae entered the apartment with Jeonghan following behind closely, placing her house keys on the tiny key holder she hung behind the door. 

Now that they were in a place with bright lights and not underneath the dark night sky, Eunae could fully see Jeonghan's face and it made her nervous. 

Eunae wasn't exactly sure what she was thinking when she invited Jeonghan over but she couldn't just send him back. Besides, a part of her was far too excited with the idea of Jeonghan sleeping over, like a child going to their first sleep over. 

Jeonghan slowly looked around Eunae's tiny apartment, as if this was the first time he is visiting, even though he has been inside before once. 

"Um. . ."Eunae started, fidgeting with her hands, "Do you want something? Water?" 

Jeonghan shook his head, saying, "I'm good."

"Uh. . .I don't really have any males clothes so um. . ." Eunae trailed off. 

"I'm glad," Jeonghan said without blinking. Even his facial expressions remained unreadable. 

"What?" Eunae asked, confused. 

"I'm glad you don't have any male clothes," Jeonghan repeated himself, "If you did, I would have had to go and scam them." 

Eunae didn't really know how to reply but her cheeks involuntarily decided to color themselves pink. 

"R-right," Eunae chuckled nervously, walking towards her bed with Jeonghan following her. "Here. You can sleep on the bed," Eunae told him. Jeonghan nod his head and sat on the bed, as if he were checking the softness of the mattress. 

Eunae bent down and pulled out an extra blanket and an extra pillow from underneath the bed. Eunae always kept an extra pair of blanket and pillow underneath her bed for whenever Bada and Yura decide to sleep over. 

"Alright, so you can sleep here. The bathroom is right over there and just wake me up if you need anything," Eunae told him, tightly hugging her pillow and her blanket.