𝟷𝟽・ 𝙹𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚍

Eunae hummed lightly to herself in the empty changing room as she took off the rings in her hands. She heard the door to the changing room open slightly and looked to see Jaemin walking inside. 

He eyed Eunae suspiciously as she continued to hum and walked over to where his own locker was situated. 

"You're really happy these days," Jaemin noted. 

"Hmm? Am I?" Eunae asked. 

"Yes. You are," Jaemin said, opening his locker with a strong tug. 

"I guess I am really happy then," Eunae said. 

"Why? Did something good happen?" Jaemin asked. 

"Something like that," Eunae answered, "What about you though. You look like you're in a pissed off mood." 

"I'm not pissed, just tired. My roommate and his girlfriend were a bit too loud last night," Jaemin said, glowering. 

"Alright. I don't need details," Eunae raised her hands up in mock defense immediately, "Why don't you speak to your roommate." 

"It was only last night cause they both were a bit drunk. I know his girlfriend. They both are good friends of mine. They just make me feel like the biggest third wheel in the world," Jaemin mumbled. 

Eunae laughed at his suffering and said, "I wish I could give you advice but I really don't have any. Why don't you get a girlfriend as well." 

"Gee, why didn't I think of that before?" Jaemin said sarcastically, "Great idea Eunae. I'll just ask the next female I see."

"Ask Kanon out," Eunae suggested. 

"Are you crazy? She'll kick me in the balls," Jaemin said, looking bewildered. 

Eunae, not being to control her laughter, laughed out aloud loudly, taking joy at the though off Kanon kicking Jaemin in his balls. 

"By the way. Your article is out. The article that Jinhwan wrote on you," Jaemin said. 

That immediately stopped Eunae's laughter and she turned all serious. "Wait what. Seriously? Where?" Eunae asked, stopping all that she was doing. 

"Everyone's reading it in the kitchen. I haven't read it myself yet," Jaemin answered but Eunae was out of the door running before Jaemin could even finish his sentence, leaving Jaemin to stare at the empty air Eunae was previously standing at. 

Meanwhile Eunae was racing through the halls and towards the kitchen, flinging the door open with a bang and panting like a while animal. 

There she saw her co-workers all huddled over the pasty area, Chaewon and Eunwoo in the middle, everyone looking at her. 

"Move, move," Eunae said as she quickly rushed over, desperate to get her hands on the article and read it herself. 

However she was taken aback when no one made any action to move away and instead just stared with stoic faces back at Eunae. Normally she wouldn't have cared if anyone was staring at her, but this time she had about six plus faces staring back at her and Eunae couldn't help but take a double back. 

Her co workers staring back at her only doubled her nerves and made her feel uneasy. 

"What?" She asked everyone, specifically looking at Eunwoo, Chaewon and Kanon. 

Chaewon only gave Eunae a very awkward smile, something she does when she doesn't know what to do. 

"Well, where is it?" Eunae demanded, asking about the article.